Black Chicken Studios Forums

Compose Epic

89157Z

This is an action alluded to at a number of points in the game, for instance I believe that the Dimmae Theater has a room which offers a bonus to it, but I've never actually found it. Nor any evidence regarding what prerequisites it would have, or what effects it would have if done. Does anyone else have any information?

(Not sure I'm in the right board for this.)

This is an action alluded to at a number of points in the game, for instance I believe that the Dimmae Theater has a room which offers a bonus to it, but I've never actually found it. Nor any evidence regarding what prerequisites it would have, or what effects it would have if done. Does anyone else have any information?

(Not sure I'm in the right board for this.)

There are some 'Compose "adjective" poem' abilities. I'm not certain how to unlock them since ym character that got them was taking all the Grammar/Rhetoric/Etc courses. One of those I'm sure. ^^

Anyhoo they had various effects like relationship boosts. -I believe the Compose Epic one gave a skill step and a temporary glory point. Since Glory is an invisible stat that works behind the scenes I never really experimented with it.

• 2 years later...

Archived