Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

Yes that includes living things like humans but all matter that comes out of the Wellspring is strongly deformed and fragmented, at last if I still remember right.

So everything that was alive comes out dead and only usable at best as food but probably only as compost.

Any news from the team, Legate? On the Y2 class list or on the Temptation of Gates emotion? Because I think we've reached a point where I need to keep pestering you on this, It's too important! :)

Could you tell me for what class my char have to visit the Forge? Some how I can't imagine any of his class, that are Arithmetic, Calligraphy, Dialectic, Geometry, Grammar and History, will have a homework where the char have to visit the forge. (Yes you see correct no real magic pillar) Its always funny what the Re assume the char to do even if it something that probably never would happen because the char have no reason to visit this location.

Is there legal magic (aside from the barely tolerated synchronicity) that can cure people with severe mental defects? Because Hanno's sister is wealthy, it seems, and loves her brother. Or is his mental limitation related to her muteness? some sort of curse that afflicts both of them perhaps? Is that even possible - for a curse to strike multiple targets and manifest in different ways?

Common knowledge, assuming my less than stellar common memory does likewise, holds that while Glamour can either side-step or (somewhat) address the symptoms of mental defects actual treatment thereof belongs to the school of Mastery.

Mind you, the Spy research topic does mention something...bizarre, on that subject. Something about "Societal magic", although what that is I don't have a clue.

Is Stress Bonus also helping with the fixed X% chance effects? (like Run a Potentially Crippling Training Route or Academagia Public Practice Room) 

Ohh and have I already complained that sometimes the random seem to hate me and a 1 in 10 chance not even come up in 30+ try?