Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

I agree. It wasn't directly stated that he did it, but you can kind of infer from the story that he attempted to do it. Whether he succeeded or not, it doesn't seem like many people are so confident that it can't be done as to want to give him a second chance at it. ;)

1. Would a scholar who begins to speculate that Cyve beneath the floating islands is a Draconic illusion be dismissed as insane, or condemned as a draconic agent? The idea would be that the floating islands have not only been lifted into the sky above Cyve, but have also been Gated into some pocket universe, with the appearance of the external universe (including Cyve below) merely a complicated illusion.

2. Why would Regent-Professor Briardi care about what lives in the lakes near Aacademagia?

3. Is Regent Orsi's name and background connected to Lake Orsi (mentioned in Zoe's adventure)?

4. Was Regent Orsi a College Regent before hand?

5. What subject did Regent Orsi teach before he became regent, if any?

Given that our legate has said that the Legates of the Academagia are chosen by the Regents, I wouldn't say it is especially rare. We already know that Orsi is a confirmed graduate of the Academagia, and that, combined with circumstances that we don't know, were probably enough to get him the job.

I would bet though, that if he hadn't been a graduate, he would have had to claw his way up... At least if he wanted the job and didn't fall into it like I'm currently suspecting.

Say. Legate, How is the progress on Y2 doing now? Can you tell us of any milestones that were crossed recently? Also, you said you'd ask about Sabinu Nos and her human experimentation for an answer... ;)

2) Reading the lore about a letter to Regent Badcrumble I start to wonder how much influence former students have toward Academagia.

3) Have Astrology influence how Arithmetic work at different times (and if so have the team really thought trough how problematic this will become when i.e. 1 Apple + 1 Apple suddenly become 4 Apple at the right time of the month)? (Just read the A Child's Book of Arithmetic that say that even the result of 1+1 is different depending on the moon)

4) Is the Lore of "Engineering with Professor Matain I" & II something that happen to the char or some story told and so Professor Matain one of the Professor we can't build relationship in year 1?

4 hours ago, Schwarzbart said:

2) Reading the lore about a letter to Regent Badcrumble I start to wonder how much influence former students have toward Academagia.

3) Have Astrology influence how Arithmetic work at different times (and if so have the team really thought trough how problematic this will become when i.e. 1 Apple + 1 Apple suddenly become 4 Apple at the right time of the month)? (Just read the A Child's Book of Arithmetic that say that even the result of 1+1 is different depending on the moon)

4) Is the Lore of "Engineering with Professor Matain I" & II something that happen to the char or some story told and so Professor Matain one of the Professor we can't build relationship in year 1?

@freespace2dotcom 2 Is because of A Letter from an Alumna to Regent Badcrumble (1) and (2) but don't ask me where I got it.

Free & Schwarzbart;

1) I am not authorized. :)

2) As you ought to be...

3) In terms of the theory, no. But the results, yes. For example, I take an apple, and add it to another apple in a basket. Suddenly, through the window, a third apple falls into your basket. That's what's meant in terms of Astrological change.

4) I believe it is a story told.

How much could a ghost make him/herself appear like a living person, and assuming they can disguise themselves to the point where they could pass as still living (at least when just passing by them), how thorough are people in terms of checking whether, say, an unusually consistent visitor to a graveyard is actually alive?