Black Chicken Studios Forums

Similar Games

reckonersr

• 3 weeks later...

"The Arcanist's Journey" has been released by Choice of Games.

"In this captivating interactive novel, you will step into the shoes of an orphan who, burdened by a challenging past, embarks on a daring journey to forge a better future. Forced to flee from home in search of a brighter destiny, you will delve into the realm of magic, determined to master its arcane mysteries. Your choices will shape not only the protagonist's path to mastery but also the unfolding narrative, as you navigate the trials and tribulations of a world brimming with enchantment and danger. Will you rise above adversity and become the master of your own destiny? The power to weave this compelling tale lies within your hands."

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/17/2023 at 10:29 AM, Schwarzbart said:

Shadows of Forbidden Gods

They now have a Demo and also left Early Access.

I mention this game as interesting already here:

Because in 3 days is Punch Club 2 release and I currently play something different, so for now I don't have the time to test it my self.

Tested Shadows of Forbidden Gods now for a few hours, but so far I not really got into the game mechanics.
The biggest problem I have so far is that I didn't find a way to direct jump to my agents and so have to memorise where they are on the map. 
This game clearly need more then just a few hours to get into it and given all the RPGs I'm early in the game currently I doubt I will give it this time for now. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2023 at 4:44 AM, Schwarzbart said:

ss_14470ecd1278291903ea8e668be5394bbdd13

Spells and Secrets sound like something that could be interesting for some fans of Academagia.
RPS News about this Game:
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/spells-secrets-uses-roguelike-inspirations-to-bring-a-magical-school-to-life

Spells and Secrets was released ~2 day ago but from the Demo it turns out to be a mixture of fighting and  puzzle game.

• 2 months later...

Has anyone else played Sovereign Syndicate? It is set in a city with magic, features non-violent solutions and roaming through tunnels, and has a non-violent intelligent magically skilled Minotaur - as 1 of the player characters!

• 2 weeks later...

Add it for now to my wish list on steam

On 1/25/2024 at 4:28 PM, Rhialto said:

Has anyone else played Sovereign Syndicate? It is set in a city with magic, features non-violent solutions and roaming through tunnels, and has a non-violent intelligent magically skilled Minotaur - as 1 of the player characters!

• Like 1