Black Chicken Studios Forums

Avoiding Problems and a Few Questions

Elegant Dreamer

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elegant Dreamer;

First, you should look inside the Mods sub-folder, inside your Academagia game folder. You should see a file there called 'Content.mdm'. If you do not, that is the reason you do not see any mods listed.

You will need to extract the whole Mods sub-folder from the patch and replace the one in your Academagia game folder with it. Then you will be able to use the DLC. :)

Let me know if that solves the issue!

Okay. I downloaded the latest DLC and looked inside the Mods sub-folder. I see ContentModel.dll, but no Content.mdm. I already deleted the files you mentioned before to make it work, but I noticed two files that are the same as the old ones, which are AMTempFilesCleaner and Hotkeys. Should I delete the old versions of these files as well? Also, I noticed the folder of Patch 28 is still there and all of the contents are still inside the folder. Should I delete them too? Thank you for your time and patience.

I seem to recall this happening once before for someone, but I can't quite remember the case well enough to find it.

Are you sure that you didn't just missclick when you went and chose? or maybe that you ran out of points to 'buy' options for?

Other than that I can't come with any real help, sadly. I haven't run into this and I am sad to say that I never paid it much attention when it was answered.

heh, I don't get anything from family heirloom either!

Gonna check a few more times, just to be on the safe side. I did however get the points in heraldry...

Edit:

Tried a few times, no luck any of them. I did try with most of the other items from backgrounds and they seem to work.

Finished the game with DLC 7. Still like the game. Have a few small opinions/suggests:

-An easier way to make friends.

-I would like students/professors pictures to show up (like with Locations), when you Gossip/Befriend/Favor.

-Delete/remove Adventures you don't want to do

-I would like Improved Familiar Training to be easy to pick up (instead of being purple like Gossip/Befriend.)

-Other Cliques should form later in the game. That way you can have students in your Clique before they join another.

-Maybe better hints what to Train for Adventures and Holidays Events.

-Perhaps a way to access the text from past Adventures/Events, just in case you push Validate Orders too fast (it happened to me a lot).

Thank you for your time and patience.

ED;

Thanks for the suggestions!

We'd like for the pictures to show up, too, but...that's for Year 2, I think. :)

The rest of these are all good suggestions- in particular hints for Holiday Events and the ability to view past Adventures. We'll see how many of these we can squeeze in before Year 2. :)

Thanks again!

ED;

There is no limit to the number of Students you may have in your Clique, but because you have to manage everyone's Relationships very carefully, it becomes increasingly difficult to keep everyone together.

Students are definitely a friendly bunch, and will quickly form little Cliques of their own, but we are looking at ways to slow that down a bit. :)

Archived