Black Chicken Studios Forums

A couple of questions

DarkFate

1) What is the criteria for initiating a duel? I can't find the option for it even though i think i have the skills.

2) What is the criteria for controlling a person (Hypnotize, Send a formal invitation). When i use it, only a few candidates is available for me to choose from. What is preventing the rest from appearing in the list?

1) You need to have a -10 relationship with someone, then perform the action "Declare Vendetta" on your rival, and finally you will initiate the duel via the adventure menu.

2) You need to be informed about a person (able to view their abilities and etc etc).

I think it might actually be between -5 and -10: perhaps -8? I couldn't hit someone at -6, but I could at -9, I know.

Declare Vendetta, btw, is unlocked from Schoolyard Education 8 or so. That took me wayyyy too long to figure out. :blush:

1) Fullfill Need (a Mastery Spell) lasts for 8 days. (that's the longest spell I have in my current run through.)

2) there are 6 months, 4 weeks each month + 2 holidays each month. each week has 5+3+3 actions (assuming you stay in school) = 11, 44+6 = 50 actions each month, for a grand total of 300 actions.

Who attends class anyway? Its all about adventure!

For some reason, in my current game I can't skip the morning classes or I get detention (regardless of reloading, waiting 2-3 weeks, etc.). However, noone seems to mind that I havn't been to afternoon classes in a month! It sure gives you a lot more time to work on skills and attributes.

However, noone seems to mind that I havn't been to afternoon classes in a month! It sure gives you a lot more time to work on skills and attributes.

Your chance of getting caught increased with each skipping, and I would assume the morning class that you attend drop the chances by a lot.

Archived