Black Chicken Studios Forums

Mikka's Modding Project!

Mikka

Aaran is in my clique right now, actually. His portrait looks, well, I'm not sure what the correct word is. I don't think it's "pretty", but, eh..."fitting", perhaps? He looks like he's one bad bully away from suddenly turning into God and pulling everyone in a scripted JRPG tutorial fight. I haven't played through his adventure yet (hint), but I definitely think that kid is going to end up doing something...significant. If not in Y1, than later.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His adventure is fun, although it needs relationship 5 to unlock - I've wiki'd one path, good luck to anyone else on a run-through in assigning outcomes given the number of phases in stage 1!

Miya's adventure was very weird - it fit her well :blink:

Antonio's is fun, although Briardi is proving something of a killjoy, given some of the adventures my guy has been on with her, she should know that this stuff is practically tame for him!

Louise. Just unlocked, I hope I have time to finish it this game.

And, for Aaran, you actually don't need a guy- Aaran and Miya are bi, as that needed some representation, too. So they'll be open to both male and female students...

Oh, that's really, really great news! *Dance joyfully*

To tell the truth, while I didn't know Aaran has romance option for girls too, I was in torment whether to beg you, bribe you, implore you to make him romanceable regardless of gender or not. I couldn't bring that up for it might harm your original conception. So now I'm really happy for that. :lol:

In the meantime I've started new playthrough, and completed Miya's adventure.

She was a very unique girl, and her adventure made me laugh a lot. As a big fan of Godina college, I thank you for your interpretation of Godina student as a adventure-loving, cheerful, energetic, and friendship-caring one.

In the last playthrough I usually ran into Aaran's random events, and in this time was Antonio's. He looked to me as a smart, gentlemanly, reasonable boy, and...... also has some dangerous sides. I became curious about his background, maybe it's good time for me to start reading this thread from the start. ;)

Metis,

I think she is, in her own way thus far. ;)

I admit Miya is a controversial girl, but I can accept her way of being since her adventure doesn't abruptly end even though I oppose to her or preach her. Her adventure does not compel to follow her offer unconditionally and does not foist a image of PC which I don't want on me. It helped me to enjoy the humor of the adventure.

Hm, you don't want then Cyrus Dawes as your clique member too, since his ability also decreases Ethics by 2, I suppose? ;)

You can choose which student to add your clique considering of their benefits and penalties, and I respect your dispreference for her as a clique member.

Archived