Black Chicken Studios Forums

How does one use Beauregard's Anvil?

EPAstor

I've just acquired Beauregard's Anvil, which seems like a rather wonderful object to have... except I can't figure out, for the life of me, how to use it!

Enchant +5 is useful for so many things... how do I go about making use of an Anvil?

I've just acquired Beauregard's Anvil, which seems like a rather wonderful object to have... except I can't figure out, for the life of me, how to use it!

Enchant +5 is useful for so many things... how do I go about making use of an Anvil?

I've never obtained it with one of my own characters, but have you tried putting it in the character's miscellaneous slot?

EPAstor;

Bah! Bad news: this one is a relic of an older Crafting System, and isn't meant to be used, but 'deployed' at a Location. We'll get a rework in for DLC 15, but the grim news is that whatever change the Team comes up with will require a new game to see. :(

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, though!

• 1 month later...

Hmf, if Crafting isn't actually in the system, then crafting-only items are now on my StripMod hitlist.

Crafting is in the game! Just not well implemented... it takes a third of the day to go to one shop or use one catalouge, so gathering materials burns a lot of time; some recipes have multiple steps that each take a third of the day, so that can burn a lot of time; and so on and so forth... However, this item is apparently broken and useless so it's no loss to strip it out.

Archived