Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Legate of Mineta

DLC 15: Chaos and Regeneration

58 posts in this topic

EPAstor;

I believe you were credited for the Anvil, but the answer on Poisons was that they were migrating all Poisons to be Afflictions, and therefore curable by Rest.

Once - just once - could I finish a game? Every time a new DLC comes out, I HAVE to start all over again. No choice in the matter.

One game of Academagia is ALMOST as long as a game of Risk. :rolleyes: School tends to pull me away from extended gaming, too. I'm listening to more music than ever on my old iPod!

Oooooh, a new mod base!

*dive in for curiosity*

I believe it's the result of CremePudding's use of Mastery. :)

By the way, I love the new avatar. :)

Hey stop pinning everything on me!

(I should probably get a disguise and an alias :ph34r:)

It's possible. It will be a CP, and there are some code changes in it. The Holidays are getting in the way, though, for some of the Team, so we may have to wait until January. Hopefully not, though!

Well, one wonders if that might allow for more time for a certain stupid rock to get properly drawn... :) I'd have tried making my picture of pebbles more presentable, but there's no way I can match the style of the Game's art, so a 1 minute MS paint drawing it was.

Hi,

Was just wondering if there was a mirror for the patch download anywhere, for some reason dropbox doesn't seem to want to play nicely, been trying for several hours now, but it consistently goes slow and keeps cutting out partway through the download, and unfortunately due to it being a https link, getright won't work with it to try and resume.

Fluffy;

Hmm- I'm not sure that there's a mirror, although another Academagian might know. Worst case, we could probably upload it to RapidShare, or another service.

Any News when we will get the CP? If in the next days I will wait and if not I will continue my Vernin game that i have put on hold for at last 1 month now because of a other game ^^.

So the CP hopefull this week or looks it like they want to add some things I suggested/reported the last days?

No, I think they're just testing now. It will be out this week- most of the bugs made it in, others will need to wait for the next DLC. You'll see. :)

Looks like I'm now the one to blame for a delay of the CP because I found a repeatable Crash to Desktop.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0