Black Chicken Studios Forums

An online Ars Magica session

Adrian

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to confirm I can play next week: usual time Saturday ok? We will conclude events in Paris, and then back to covenant.

Huh I thought next week (09.02.) you was suposed to be away and so thats why Wits agreed to lead the Ship recovery then.

But if you are here to finish the adventure we started today thats fine with me also.

No 26.02 is funeral. However your are right I can not make Saturday. I can make Sunday. However you could play boat recovery Saturday, and we can deal with the conclusion of events in Paris by email first? Or indeed right here which might work well too?

Nope, Baruch runs Saturday. I'll fire some background stuff over to him soon, which may help. I'm going to need some time off to get stuff sorted, and next weekend is perfect for that

cj x

Mikka, you missed out on Gustbran's actions of doom! After nearly killing an apprentice with a twisted sense of humor (by using his fists), he went to chirurgery only to botch it. I guess he doesn't know his own strength! :( Now an apprentice is dead and he's probably going to be wanted in France, now.

*sigh*

What next? Is he going to get to stab God someday? maybe get the church to call a crusade on the Order?

Oh dear. I'm very sorry I missed that!

While you're going around stabbing people, how about giving, say, Antonious a try? I'm sure he'd be an easy stab! And come on, the guy has it coming. He seriously has it coming.

Sorry that I left so abruptly but I had promised a friend I'd be over for dinner, and given the travel time I was cutting it *very* close indeed. (Got there on time(ish))

But yeah, I can make it either or both days next week I think, wouldn't mind finishing it over mail or forums either if it is preferred.

Now an apprentice is dead and he's probably going to be wanted in France, now.

Don't you mean 'wanted in France as well' ? :P

Would be great if whoever can post their new companion/character description here so I can hotlink it.

Thou haft asked and thou shalt receive.

Corbenik is a high ranking member within the City guard/watch whatever (The exact rank is unknown as CJ has yet to give it). He is from the Hyperborean quarter of the City of Ivory and Jade. He wields a greyer than normal longsword and a heater shield. He is a master of language there has yet to be a language he can't pick up in a minute. He commonly visits the pub in the City of Ivory and Jade. He is somewhat popular with the ladies, but his motto, duty above love. He does tend to be wrathful at times. He looks like your common Hyperborean (refer to the quarter description).

I think this time you might have problems with the Civil Laws but I doubt there is anything with the Order of Hermes laws where you get problems.

We only acted in a direct response to a assault on the health of a Magus and a Redcap and you only used your fist in hope to subterfuge him.

Beside they have clearly broken the Interfering with mundanes part of the Code of Hermes.

Well here's hoping for no more death next chapter. Gustbran probably won't be very good in any more fights for a while, what with being partly drunk, having puked his guts out, and having his sensitive parts frozen over, I doubt he'll be able to pull his "stab of death" technique very easily should this "parent" show up with armed grogs spoiling for a fight.

I should really find/write a triad that Silas can fall into, something about how both parties are in the wrong and there is a lesson that can be learned...

But yeah, we should be somewhat safe (legally speaking) so unless their archmagus is a twat and a bully then we should be fine. Even so, who wants to start a magic fight in the middle of Paris with a church nearby and a cathedral spitting distance? (I may be exaggerating a bit here). Gust, you might be in for a lecture too, just as a heads up. We can't keep dealing with dead or wounded magi all over the place...

Actually, isn't Makara responsible for him? *raises eyebrow*

Well it's been six months since then, so I do believe that he's had several baths by now already. And to my count we've only had 1 actual magus death so far, so I think that's going a little far. :)

Background of Fishy.

Fishy is just a regular flying fish that enjoys gliding above the sea feeling surprior to the other fish that can't do the same, he was the best flyer in his group that were able to glide up 10 inches up the sea surface, the highest record of his clan, before falling back because it wasn't real flying. He's very proud of his accomplishment and wished to be able to do more than it ever, so he practiced hard day after day, but to no avail as his physical limit prevented him from surpassing the physical law. Criamon Helena saw this strange sight of a single fish that repeateably tries to fly and brought Makara to inquire the fish's motion, which Makara transalted as the fish wanted to fly, so Helena offer a deal with the fish (possible the flying fish of virtue) that he come serve with them and she will try to grant him the ability to fly.

Fishy quickly agreed to the proposal and let Helena wrap him in powerful magical aura that twist his nature and successfully turn him into a magical flying fish that can swim and glide in the air. Fishy is overjoyed and promise to be a good fishy to his benifactor, which Helena ask him to help out Makara in whatever way he can in the near future.

Archived