Black Chicken Studios Forums

An online Ars Magica session

Adrian

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant news Wits. Any questions email me or message me on here. I'm as usual way behind but all email will be naswered before I go to sleep tonight, hopepully giving folks time to use it well. I have just replied to Nagash, now off to sort out emails

I think Saturday the 5. jan will work for me. Btw just send you a mail about Ramon. If you accept this our Covenant probably becomes a Mercer outpost of the Mercer House Yuval of the Iberian Tribunal as soon Ramon have his gauntlet. (I suspect there not many Redcap who can visit our Covenant at all and Ramon should have what is necesary to do so.)

Ok see you all 12 tomorrow then (usual time, day early). I hardly have PC access at all at the moment so will try and check emails tonight, on my phone if need be. Will have pc in morning though

cheers

cj x

Hmm.

I might be interested in watching over this sort of thing for the learning factor. (not playing, perse.) I don't have a webcam or microphone though, So no talking for me, but past that, What do I need just to lurk in on your games?

Freespace: Well, one way would be to read the logs after the fact. Another would be to join the channel when we are playing. It's at irc.synirc.net/wizardbase - I doubt anyone would have a problem with that?

Others:

<CJ> You can either stay for the Tribunal meeting if it reconevenes, and after all House Ex Miscellanea now needs a new Primus, or you can go home and work out whart to do next

<CJ> Entirely up to you

So we have to decide what to do. I'm pretty sure Baruch would strongly favor getting the hell out of there, overly careful as he is, but you are all full magi now, so what do you think?

I think we should leave, just to remember we belong to this Trubunal for 7 years but if they don't find a way to contact us we can stay away from theyr politics. But if we stay at Stonhenge we will for sure drawn deeper into theyr ongoing conflicts!

Also Remember that Baruch still have a open Trial and if they have to send him a invitaion to our city to get this sorted out it maybe will complet droped (Right now we have the excuse we left on the suggestion of different even Highranking Members of this Tribunal)

Archived