Black Chicken Studios Forums

Clique disintegration

dustman

I remember from earlier games that a clique can split if relations between its members go too low. I had a choice to join one of the groups, as well as some of the neutral members.

In this run I've got my clique splitting twice (shortly after a save-game) without any indications at all. Poof! and Emilia, Neta and Girars form a clique, while Milena simply leaves both cliques. Another go - Emilia stays but Malthezar, Neta and Zoe leaves.

Frankly, it took me by surprise. This game had being running soooo smoothly prior to that point. Three students from Hedi (me, Neta and Zoe), three from Morvidus (Hector, Girars adn Malthezar), Emilia from Avila and Milena from Aranaz. No conflicting colleges, 4-4 boys girls, very nice and rounded skill set. Now, Milena wouldn't rejoin. Either she or Neta have problems with Hector, methink, but having no way to chose sides is so damn annoying...

I should've stick to Emilia Picotti, Neta, Zoe and Milena, but wanted 'balance' :( Is it Morvidus or just my (bad) luck? Hm, who would stay in a group with Joana Lio y Rissollo? That's my next candidate for sure.

Great. Morvidus takes the blame again.

But seriously though, could it be the competition between grade-killer Zoe and great tutor Milena fighting with each other?

Also the proper question is who would Joana force to join the clique.smile.gif

Great. Morvidus takes the blame again.

But seriously though, could it be the competition between grade-killer Zoe and great tutor Milena fighting with each other?

Also the proper question is who would Joana force to join the clique.smile.gif

Joana is cool. Twice I had her in my clique and both times it disintegrated with a duel :)

Archived