# of College-only Adventures

• Morvidus - 8
  • Hedi -7
  • Vernin - 6
  • Durand - 6
  • Aranaz - 5
  • Godina - 5
  • Avila - 4

Poor Avila has even less than 4 since they're gender-based. 1 regular, 2 female, and 1 male (since the first leads into the second they're really just one long adventure). Morvidus has a bunch which is great for them but there are already 3 adventures for Zoology and 2 for Revision (I'm not saying to take them away though, don't take them away!). But Avila needs more and so do Godina and Aranaz to balance out.

And for classes, there are 21 adventures for 17 classes. But there are no adventures for Arithmetic, Athletics, Enchant, Geometry, Incantation, or Rhetoric class. Granted, some of these are probably not very popular electives but that's all the more reason to give good benefits to taking them! Also Negation, Dialectic, and Calligraphy only have 1 adventure and only the former is actually exciting... in my opinion anyway :P

Soooooo I guess I just wanted to point that out to TPTB and modders. Keep it in mind? If I ever finish adding adventures to the wiki, I might try writing one... but that's a big if -_-

Don't take to long with start writing a adventure as DLC 17 will probably the last DLC the team do and the mod tool is apparently broken for writing adventures.

I also reported the thing with the few Avila adventures some time back and the Legate mentioned that we see more in DLC 16 and also some more info about Gate Magic.

Don't take to long with start writing a adventure as DLC 17 will probably the last DLC the team do and the mod tool is apparently broken for writing adventures.

I also reported the thing with the few Avila adventures some time back and the Legate mentioned that we see more in DLC 16 and also some more info about Gate Magic.

So, wait, once DLC 17 is out there'll be no more content added to Year 1, even fan-made, or will it just be shipped into Year 2 since Year 1 has enough content already and Year 2 doesn't? Kinda confused here.

The bug only effects one thing, unfortunately that "one thing" happens to be necessary to add/change adventures/events. Unless the Y2 mod tools will be able to create Y1 mods, or the team will allow people to send in fan-made adventures in two pieces (what can and can't be modded in) which they'll then put together themselves to add into the game, there'll be an end to added Year 1 adventures. Sure, there's plenty, but multi-year adventures that start in Y1 and go on in Y2 would be off the table as well.

Although this is starting to get into the realm of rampant speculation, as far as I can tell. I think it's best if a certain Legate chimes in with some information.

Now you just need a PC with Windows XP and then you probably also can write adventures again ;)

But what at last for me was broken is using a AMO created from the last Mod Base because the resulting Mod crashed the game what makes anything added or changed by the team after v 1.0 impossible to use for a mod.

Yeah...fixed modding tools are really needed. Although I do recall there will be fixed modding tools for Y2. If there's a need for class adventures like Scenes From A Dialect Class, though, I think I might be able to type one or two of those. They sound simple enough, and sadly my last adventure is feeling like a wee bit of a...what's the nice way to put this...ah, yes. Like a kitchen sink. No, not talking about Where Death Reigns.

• 6 months later...

I'm just finishing my first Avila run-though and was wondering if I'd missed an adventure or two...

They are definitely short for boys! of boys? Do they want them anyway???

And regarding the post at the top (Tora), we have most of the non-familiar adventures added now...adventure hounds are running out of excuses!

Archived