Black Chicken Studios Forums

DESURA Owners - Please Read!

Schwarzbart

I personal still have 2 games there where I have to look how I will get them when they will be finished.

It don't make much sense to backup a early alpha.

But its not the first sign that something strange is going on at Desura as there was a news 2? weeks ago that

mention that developer didn't got paid for months (I did send this via PM to the Legate as it not direct affected the game owner).

• 3 weeks later...

If you own 1931 Scheherazade on Desura, we highly recommend you get in contact with academaga @ gmail.com to get your free Steam code (given the uncertainty of what will happen with the Desura bankruptcy).

Right now we still have access to their system to validate purchases and to issue Steam codes, but since it cannot be relied upon, we want to make sure everyone who wants a Steam copy, gets a Steam copy while we are able to issue them.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The current status of Desura is so abnormal. Bankrupt but still online?

There is a developer complaining that while Desura is not able to pay, some bundle website put the game in a bundle and that made the developer lost money because the game get "sold" by Desura.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...