Black Chicken Studios Forums

PayPal Backing

Schwarzbart

For some time you still can pledge via PayPal at

http://www.blackchickengames.com/victory_belles/index.html

Because there is no mention of the ingame currency Kickstarter Backer got I personal would wait till the Legate is back in 2-3 days and can confirm if there is the ingame currency also for the PayPal backer or not!

Edit update on this here:

The in-game currency is for the PayPal pledges for a limited time- probably should include that in the text. You know what else we forgot to include? Shipping for Mahan's book! Let's just say, it was a very tiring set of days. :)

I don't think there will be a digital version of Mahan's book- but then, there's no need to be! It is a very famous book, and I believe it is available on-line, for free! :)

That reward is there if you'd like to enjoy a bit of (physical) naval history...and, of course, you love Mahan. :)

Hoping there will be a digital copy of the book. As much as I'd like to get the physical (and I may cave in eventually) I can't afford it for a bit.

I'll like a digital in the future as well. I didn't see a chance to buy a Turkey slot for the game though :(...

The in-game currency is for the PayPal pledges for a limited time- probably should include that in the text. You know what else we forgot to include? Shipping for Mahan's book! Let's just say, it was a very tiring set of days. :)

I don't think there will be a digital version of Mahan's book- but then, there's no need to be! It is a very famous book, and I believe it is available on-line, for free! :)

That reward is there if you'd like to enjoy a bit of (physical) naval history...and, of course, you love Mahan. :)

Are these the only things available for the PayPal pledges...or will they change over time? In other words, is there a chance to buy other things later?

Procyon;

They will change. The Tiers will eventually go away, and may be replaced by other fun things like Mahan's book.

Also, any overages of Plushies or '39 Artbooks will go there.

Oh! That's wonderful :D.

I know I sound like a broken record...but I'll love to play as Turkey, though the tier to get Turkey was...a bit high for my budget. That being said, I did dump a few dollars into the Kickstarter, so I'm hoping for a fun game :).

I think the kickstarter tier only means those people have Turkey unlocked at the start. I bet you'll be able to earn Turkey in game. Even my delicious precious Yavuz will be available occasionally as a drop after the first year.

I think the kickstarter tier only means those people have Turkey unlocked at the start. I bet you'll be able to earn Turkey in game. Even my delicious precious Yavuz will be available occasionally as a drop after the first year.

I hope we get that chance...though that's probably up to the devs -_- .

Added this to the 1st posting, actual didn't expect you to be back in the forum after just some hour of sleep.

Archived