Black Chicken Studios Forums

The Hidden Belles

Legate of Mineta

Alright!

Now for a little fun. ;)

There are a few Belles shown in the media that we never introduced or named. I know Dano would like to add them to his gallery, so I think we can reveal one a week, as we go along- we *may* even be able to have an interview done. :)

Are there any mystery Belles you'd like to see first?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'l like to learn more about the non-European Belles we've seen in the Kickstarter. I believe we have an Ethiopian Italian Belle and a Central African French Belle? Or maybe one is the elusive Turkish Belle? Anyway, I want to meet those two! :-)

Probably one that I'm the most interested in being introduced and named is this one (Sorry about the size:

W23PRTh.jpg

I've been racking my brain trying to work out which nation and where she's from. I'm inclined to say she's British but the turret is throwing me off, plus she has what looks like Maltese crosses in her hair?

All of them, of course.

The ones I'd really like to see the full image of are these two:

14684eb3e17d13ab0f184521d8e6db1c_origina

760861b075faa1e3b6b8cbeb0be9d3ef_origina

And regarding the gallery image, I was actually wondering if there was a specific font you guys would like me to use instead of the one I'm using now.

Edit: Wellington99, That's D'Aosta.

Oh I know of Yavuz! She's my BFF!

So yes, I'd love to see what she looks like! :P

But I thought we were limited to those Belles who have had brief cameo appearances in previous releases. There are two African and/or Semitic Belles on the Kickstarter campaign page. I'd love to learn more about them :-)

Legate:

Alright, but if you guys do decide that you'd like me to change anything feel free to let me know, I'm open to any and all suggestions.

(As long as it's something easy I mean, I can't draw my way out of a paper bag)

Still wanting to know what 'Grand Graf Spee' appears as. She was teased to be within the media somewhere, yet can't seem to find her.

I love how Dano has everything covered also. I already knew the answer, yet it slipped my mind to have Dano cover the bases. Well done!

Edit: I'm wanting to know who she is:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1186828/GameStuff/VictoryBelles/14684eb3e17d13ab0f184521d8e6db1c_original.png

DYM - Yavuz appears somewhere in the media... ;)

She does?!? :unsure:

Okay, I'm an epic fail at this BFF stuff. *hangs head in shame before scooting over the Kickstarter site to look for my right hand Belle*

I'm fairly confident the gal on the medal is USS Arizona, at least me and my friend are

tumblr_o7hmzdD3qJ1vsqswqo1_1280.jpg

If I had to ask another one, it'd be this one who looks like she's an Indian ship:

tumblr_o68ie9btil1tpobwfo4_540.jpg

d'awwww Why do I always seem to like the evil ones? To be fair I half-suspected that, (Red eyes of doom, obviously) but I still want to know more.

Red eyes of doom? Scharnhost is secretly a Morgana! /sarcasm

d'awwww Why do I always seem to like the evil ones? To be fair I half-suspected that, (Red eyes of doom, obviously) but I still want to know more.

Can't fault you for finding their cute charms. You've fallen for 'Corruption'; I have fallen for a 'Ta-Class' in the KanColle realm for how gorgeous she is, and a heavy hitter. Wish I could recruit that Ta-Class to my side so I'm now looking at BCS to make Morgana's recruit-able, capturable, and such.

The bottom one Wellington captioned is one of the two I am interested in learning more about. The other is a left of the two chibi Belles in the knife/sword fight. The one of apparent Semitic or African descent.

Can't fault you for finding their cute charms. You've fallen for 'Corruption'; I have fallen for a 'Ta-Class' in the KanColle realm for how gorgeous she is, and a heavy hitter. Wish I could recruit that Ta-Class to my side so I'm now looking at BCS to make Morgana's recruit-able, capturable, and such.

That would be interesting but wouldn't that likely fall under 'seperation of story and gameplay'? Well, I suppose if you could turn away a darker German ship from Nazi ideology I suppose anything might go.

Okay, if Yavuz was a snake I'd be bitten and dead now. Of COURSE she'd be shown at the $500 Tier: Orient's Erwachen. I guess I wasn't expecting her to maintain so much of her Teutonic features, but I suppose it makes sense given she was well and truly born and raised a German. So yeah, I'd love to have her be the focus of an interview! :D

All for the glory of Turkey!

(That said I understand if you might not want to spend press time on an upper-tier Belle since they'll be extremely rare the first year.)

That would be interesting but wouldn't that likely fall under 'seperation of story and gameplay'? Well, I suppose if you could turn away a darker German ship from Nazi ideology I suppose anything might go.

The wording throwing me off a bit.

The Abyssals stay in KanColle & Morgana in Victory Belles, for clarification. That, and if enemies join you is how I see Klingons joining you in Star Trek Online. I'm also used to enemies becoming much welcomed friendly units (RPG stuff also) that it isn't an alien/foreign thought to me. They don't have to have VN, yet it be interesting if they had gimmicky/generic Morgana related lines, scenes, or similar. Some sort of struggle of finding where they truly belong after having a major/massive culture shock.

Deculture!

Well, I know next to nothing about this type of game, and am merely making observations based on limited knowledge. If there are severe ideological differences which are the cause of the conflict, then odds are you won't see many defections. Usually there needs to be something common between both parties for that to happen and thus far I don't see anything to give that impression, is all.

Well, I know next to nothing about this type of game, and am merely making observations based on limited knowledge. If there are severe ideological differences which are the cause of the conflict, then odds are you won't see many defections. Usually there needs to be something common between both parties for that to happen and thus far I don't see anything to give that impression, is all.

Nothing outwardly, yes. That's why I'm trying to say capture, then force them to see things your way in a form of experimention/study. Have them cripple the Morgana to the point they can't sail, then you tow them back to base, yet maybe at the cost of other Morganas trying to follow you back to base. It be easier on lower-tiered maps, yet if it succeeds, you'd have temperamental, unpredictable, if tamed Morgana to sail about. You'd however have to have a good fleet to keep her in check, 'condition', then cautiously set sail again after a certain time elapsed. You play with fire, then you get burned.

I don't know either, but if it plays similar to KanColle then I can make educated guesses how to do such + what was mentioned in updates :)

Archived