Fun with Greenlight

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am glad I misread this ;)

I read it as:

Free: The crowd is waiting you know!

Isadorbg: It'll be out this year...

Legate: No no, not yet (as in, we haven't yet moved to the next year, but once we do that, sure, then it'll be this year)

Got to pay attention to whom the answer is addressed to!

I'm betting that there's about a 80% chance that not a single suggestion achievement was added. ;)

Still, While my stance on achievements overall has softened somewhat since I first got a PS3, I still think that if you make a great game you don't need anything like that, and I'm glad I will still have access to my impulse copy for the forseeable future because I feel they can be annoying.

I'm betting that there's about a 80% chance that not a single suggestion achievement was added. ;)

Still, While my stance on achievements overall has softened somewhat since I first got a PS3, I still think that if you make a great game you don't need anything like that, and I'm glad I will still have access to my impulse copy for the forseeable future because I feel they can be annoying.

Good thing I don't care about Steam Achivements, but rather in-game ones... Ones that mean something to me.

Archived