Black Chicken Studios Forums

Fun with Greenlight

And no idea of how to unlock any of it, so especially REs might have slipped through the cracks regardless. Not to mention that these requirements very well might have changed if some turned out to be bugged. I can name at least one new adventure that, one must assume, is going to be very frustrating to find again without a clue as to it's timing requirements...

I got a "official" list of starting requirements for the new adventures that I could forward to you if you want.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be expected. What I did not expect was my ratio of adventures found to adventures missed.

And Legate, would it be possible to get a similar list for the new RE's requirements? They're not as consistent to trigger, being REs, but knowing that they at least can trigger would be helpful.

Excited to hear the game is coming out in April! I've been holding off buying it until the revamped version comes out on Steam, but there's only so much Harry Potter fanfic one can read before you want to be a mage yourself!

Come to think about it but the screenshots for the new ui look similar to the concept art involving ui way back when Academagia. Did we went back to original concept for the redesign? It looks great, more regal and distinguished.

Wow yeah! That UI looks so much better, and the screenshots you guys chose are really great (I may be biased since they include an event I wrote but...)

The two column thing for adventures is going to take a little while to get used to though.

now that I think of it, yes, it does remind me of early ui screenshots. Where anyone got access to screenies of dlc 17? I have no idea.It's taken a lot of willpower to NOT post any so I'll be miffed if they were leaked.

Ooooooooo I am glad to hear that we might see the steam version in April. I just watched the UI on the greenlight page (Thanks Schwarzbart!) - it looks gorgeous.

It is always nice to return to good news, so keep up the good work ;)

The latest beta build we received is nearly perfect. Sadly my back suddenly unexpectedly gave out on me, and I've spent most of the last week on my side trying not to move (and thus feel like I was being poked with a red hot iron!)

At one point it was so unbearable that I nearly caved in and went to the emergency room! I'm over the worst of it, thankfully, but It'll probably take another week of taking it easy before I can regain my lower back strength, though.

So I still haven't had the chance to thoroughly examine the current build. I'm hoping that I can do it today, but we'll see. I must confess that I almost think it's Y2 because of how different it is from earlier iterations of Y1.

I'm afraid my ever-expanding list of typos and other text-related errors would beg to differ. I've still got a number of adventures and REs to go through but I'm numbering at least 40 of them by now.

Though on the bright side, no crashes or any of that really problematic stuff so far. 'Course I've still got A Walk Along the Lake to check...

According to our latest update, It seems like mid April is the most likely release time. The Final Beta is planned for late next week and will only last for 2 days to make sure nothing explodes... So we're getting really close folks!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived