Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Legate of Mineta

Fun with Greenlight

686 posts in this topic

Metis;

I'm not sure yet, let's see what the lead says. :)

Schwarzbart;

I'm not sure about that either, right now.

Is he back at the Sunday meeting or is that "just" about Victory Belles?

If only we lived in an age that allowed us to communicate through wireless devices. Like phones, only...mobile, or something.

...Nah, that's just silly :rolleyes:.

... So, two cans connected by wire on a horse-drawn carriage is what you wish for? (and without the wire to boot! :o) I am not sure that the world is ready yet...

With member of the team sitting all over the world I suspect they using some kind of internet chat system for the meetings.

To be fair, most cans are quite mobile in their own right too, so it might not be as bad as we first imagined...

So, Any word on When DLC 17 will pop up? Does this month sound possible? :)

Free;

No, not yet. I think the UI pieces will be done, leaving the testing and the (very light) Achievements. One piece of artwork isn't in until November, however, so that will probably end up gating the release

I am glad I misread this ;)

I read it as:

Free: The crowd is waiting you know!

Isadorbg: It'll be out this year...

Legate: No no, not yet (as in, we haven't yet moved to the next year, but once we do that, sure, then it'll be this year)

Got to pay attention to whom the answer is addressed to!

I love how I can post the same thing 3 times over in as many weeks and not get called out on it. If The Legate hadn't mentioned next month I likely would have continued doing so! ;)

So any info on what the achievements will/are slated to be? Not that I care about achievement hunting (especially in a game like Academagia, of all things), but I'm curious :).

I'm betting that there's about a 80% chance that not a single suggestion achievement was added. ;)

Still, While my stance on achievements overall has softened somewhat since I first got a PS3, I still think that if you make a great game you don't need anything like that, and I'm glad I will still have access to my impulse copy for the forseeable future because I feel they can be annoying.

I'm betting that there's about a 80% chance that not a single suggestion achievement was added. ;)

Still, While my stance on achievements overall has softened somewhat since I first got a PS3, I still think that if you make a great game you don't need anything like that, and I'm glad I will still have access to my impulse copy for the forseeable future because I feel they can be annoying.

Good thing I don't care about Steam Achivements, but rather in-game ones... Ones that mean something to me.

Free;

You are right- it's very, very light, unfortunately. Y2 is set up for Achievements, but Y1 was not. :(

I'm really looking forward to seeing Y2!