Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

Kept looking everywhere for this answer but yeah :P

Question: is it going to be 100% female voice acting or will there be male npc's involved in the stories?

I don't think there will be any male belle. Male NPC though, maybe?

I don't think there will be any male belle. Male NPC though, maybe?

That's the question and why i stated npc's and used the word voice acting as i kinda figured it only be female belle as it's the theme and story

There could only be one male Belle, and it would be Bismarck, for obvious historical reasons. :)

But I think the Team isn't going to do that to you. :)

She could be a Bifauxen :). A female, but looks pretty male (a pretty boy)...kinda like Taiwanese singer Zhang Yun Jing :)

hqdefault.jpg

Procyon;

The Team's been thinking about it for a while, but Bifauxen/Bieber doesn't seem right either. ;)

So...are you going to make her into a bonafide lass? :)

I mean...it's a way to keep her female and not tick off Ernst Lindermann :D

Of course...Nyotalia Germany could pull the look off :)

cb9b0d30cf4b88a4ccff5c4fb23f2ef5.jpg

Besides Bismarck, were there any other ships that were referred to as "he?"

The German ships named after famous admirals, such as Graf Spee and Admiral Scheer, were sometimes referred to as he if I'm not mistaken, however I would have to check my source on that one. Also, I believe that anything in the Russian/Soviet navy larger than a destroyer was a he, but again, it's been a while since I found that information so I'm not sure about the source. Take everything I just said with a rather large pinch of salt, or do yourself one better and look it up.

The German ships named after famous admirals, such as Graf Spee and Admiral Scheer, were sometimes referred to as he if I'm not mistaken, however I would have to check my source on that one. Also, I believe that anything in the Russian/Soviet navy larger than a destroyer was a he, but again, it's been a while since I found that information so I'm not sure about the source. Take everything I just said with a rather large pinch of salt, or do yourself one better and look it up.

I did vaguely recall that a lot of Germans referred to their ships as "he" to separate themselves from the other navies...like the Brits. That being said, the Bismarck was the only one I've heard that was explicitly called a "he" by its captain.

Of course, the Brits had ships like the Nelson and King George, but I think they still referred to them as "she" :).