Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

Procyon;

No, definitely not! Just as not all Belles are equal, the Nations definitely aren't. And if you pledged to play the minor Nations, the situation is even more difficult. Poland, in particular, has a rough time. :)

Mission Impossible, but it will probably be done

Procyon;

No, definitely not! Just as not all Belles are equal, the Nations definitely aren't. And if you pledged to play the minor Nations, the situation is even more difficult. Poland, in particular, has a rough time. :)

Oh! That makes sense! Will that mean I'll have a bit of a difficult time if I choose the French or Italians...in comparison to the English or Americans?

Does what everyone does affect the state of a universal world map, or do we each have our own things? For example, if a player completes a mission that affects the war, will just his map change, or will everyone's? Is it possible to have France taken over by Germany on one player's map, but Germany defeated by France on another?

Well darn. I feel sorry for the Poland players. There's not that many of them considering what tiers they had to get. I was planning to help them out by trying to save poland. If the game is mine alone, however, I suppose they're on their own as well.

Well darn. I feel sorry for the Poland players. There's not that many of them considering what tiers they had to get. I was planning to help them out by trying to save poland. If the game is mine alone, however, I suppose they're on their own as well.

I would have imagined it would've been more difficult with other players since would that mean you would be playing against all the German and Soviet players. Much rather just have to face a computer by myself.

Well yes, but I'm relatively confident in my own capabilities, and if I could pull together a few allies, I could make it just a little easier on the Poland players. It wasn't for any benefit on my part.

Maybe it's better to leave it as it is. If the game VB is supposed to offer some challenges to the players. The fact that Poland is problematic in the game. I've been thinking. It would have been absurd if VB game had started on December 7, 1941 for the United States or UK

If It started on December 7th, actually the British and American Navies would be in pretty good condition save for the loss of a few capital ships, the Japanese navy would be at its peak. Unfortunately, the Italian and french navies would be crippled and useless. The German navy would be struggling slightly, with most of its (not very many) remaining ships being held back in useless positions.

If It started on December 7th, actually the British and American Navies would be in pretty good condition save for the loss of a few capital ships, the Japanese navy would be at its peak. Unfortunately, the Italian and french navies would be crippled and useless. The German navy would be struggling slightly, with most of its (not very many) remaining ships being held back in useless positions.

I'm guessing that the US and IJN would probably have the most ships at their disposal. That's followed by the Royal Navy and Germans. After that, it would be the Italians, French, Russians...and then whoever is left.

I'm guessing that the US and IJN would probably have the most ships at their disposal. That's followed by the Royal Navy and Germans. After that, it would be the Italians, French, Russians...and then whoever is left.

So basically the current setup?

Sorry it took so long, but thanks for answering my questions, RockyArby and Legate of Mineta. I appreciate your time.

I don't mind so much about any monetary gains from Kickstarter being one-time, but I'm really happy that unlocked characters will always be available at the start of a new game. I also want to say thanks for starting the game out as a single-person game, even if a multi-player portion comes later. So many games lately require you to send gifts, messages, etc. to online friends, or wait for them to get online too...if I play those I spend what little free time I have returning things to friends instead of getting to actually play the game! So, thanks, that's really appreciated.

Bit of an odd question. Say (for example) Mahan is in the mess getting coffee for you and her. She's got a tray with the pot and two mugs and other coffee stuffs on. You're in your quarters. Can Mahan:

1) Ghost through the ship to the quarters with the tray and stuff on it fine?,

2) Teleport/poof to your quarters with the tray?, or

3) Has to walk through the ship like a normal person?

And does this apply to all items or only items of certain size? Say they can do it with a coffee mug or book or even a splint but can't with anything bigger?

In a similar vein, do Belles have a sort of hammerspace to put things or can they only carry what can be put in pockets? For example, can New Orleans whip out a bottle of alcohol at a moments notice from seemingly nowhere or does she have to have it actually with her?

I know these are odd questions to ask but my brain at 9AM is still waking up and thinking of odd stuff