Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

Reviving an old question on what Belles can and cannot manifest, do Ark Royal's magazines for her Enfield essentially never run out? As in, she has unlimited magazines? And speaking of, I can't remember which Enfield has a detachable magazine. I honestly thought they were all loaded with stripper clips. Or am I just seeing things and they aren't magazines on her thighs?

And of course, insert standard Tumblr Belle art update request thingy that I like to bring up every once in a while :P

What happens to her after 10m? Is she unable to move and be moved over that horizon or is she warped back to the bridge? I'm asking for writing purposes of course.

They are forced to dematerialize and can't reform for some time.

So I just spent about 20 minutes digging through 60+ of the 80 pages on this thread to confirm this answer before I wrote the exact same thing, and discovered that the 10yard rule was the single most frequently asked/rementioned question in the thread.

Which country does the game start, is there Mahan at our fleet from the beginning?

Whatever country I am, only Mahan want to stay from the beginning.

I believe you choose which nation you start as, each nation also have their own starting ships in addition to the Kickstarter ships that became starter ships. Mahan was a starter for the American side if her book was purchased.

What happens to her after 10m? Is she unable to move and be moved over that horizon or is she warped back to the bridge? I'm asking for writing purposes of course.

@Admiral Korky: Rocky's right, but I'd like to add on a detail. While the belle is de-materialized, the ship loses the benefits of having a Belle. It turns back into a regular warship.

Which country does the game start, is there Mahan at our fleet from the beginning?

Whatever country I am, only Mahan want to stay from the beginning.

I believe you choose which nation you start as, each nation also have their own starting ships in addition to the Kickstarter ships that became starter ships. Mahan was a starter for the American side if her book was purchased.

@Jojosqex: You get to choose between the United States, Japan, Great Britain, Germany, Russia, Italy, and France if you did not buy any larger kickstarter rewards. With different kickstarter reward tiers, you can also start as the Netherlands, Poland, Spain, and Turkey. You pick your starting belle from a set of belles of your starting nation. For example, if I start with the Kriegsmarine I would be able to choose between Diether von Roeder, Hans Ludemann, and Lebrecht Maass. (Those may not be the actual starting belles, it's just an example.) As for Mahan, Rocky is correct, she is only unlocked as a starting belle for the US through the extended paypal campaign by buying the book, and she'll also come with an exclusive skin. Even if you don't get her as a starting belle though, Mahan will appear in game just like any other belle as one you can find and recruit through normal means.

So dudes, how exactly can we ship Nerpa to Baikal? The main rule is that you can't break her down to pieces for transport or else this won't be a fun challenge.

Why can't we break her up for transport? Why can't we just break her up for that matter? She will not be missed by any survivors.

Why can't we break her up for transport? Why can't we just break her up for that matter? She will not be missed by any survivors.

She's too cute for that non-sense.

So dudes, how exactly can we ship Nerpa to Baikal? The main rule is that you can't break her down to pieces for transport or else this won't be a fun challenge.

Please think of a tougher challenge, Mignonette. Obviously, you ship her to Ulan Ude, via the Trans-Siberian Railway. ...On an open car and carefully, of course, but she's only a sub. It's not that difficult. ;)

Like this, of course... :P

78d894d7e9fd6193ca05a9bd80fc42cf.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SeaQuest_DSV

What everyone said. :)

W99;

Although it's feasible for a Belle to manifest ammunition, most would reload as it's easier to manifest something real.

Does that count in regards to Royal's Enfield variant were she to shoot it and reload using the magazines on her hip?

Say it with a deadpan look, in Russian. Or Japanese. Or Turkish, Dutch or Polish. Chinese would be OK, too... :P

And when she gets it translated by another Belle? Though if it's in Russian, Leningrad probably would love to tell her the wrong thing. Or what it is. You never know with that one