Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

To be fair, unless something new is revealed in interviews, most questions have to do with FAQs, clarifying things, or me asking about if the Tumblr will be updated again with Belles post Nurnburg :P

Mignonette;

They are recovering, but I believe it is very serious. Eventually, we'll have to find another way to manage tumblr- but we hope we don't have to.

Here's hoping they recover well. I apologize if I'm a bit of a broken record when it comes to it.

I just started Scheherezade and it brought my attention to the idea of difficulty levels. I can't remember if this was covered last summer, but for those mostly interested in the story rather than game elements, will there be an easy setting?

Do they give fewer vestures though?

Also have y'all decided all the mechanisms I can use to shovel more money at you? In other words how you'll monetize this thing?

In some ways yes and in some ways no. Weapons, especially things like battleships and nuclear tipped missiles, sometimes serve thier purpose by deterring said killing and destruction.

A Yandere is a person who loves someone so much that the thought of the person not loving them back is enough to generate strongly homicidal tendencies. Sometimes those tendencies pop up all on their own.

Question: will things like dud torpedos and bombs, or torpedo malfunctions (There's a certain cruiser that torpedoed herself because the rudder on it was stuck) be placed in the game? Or have things like that been removed for gameplay reasons?