Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

On a similar note, more than likely not in '39, but will Belles have damaged modules that affect them?

As an example, Bismarck gets torpedo hit that damages her rudder. It not only does damage to her, but means that she's easier to hit for the Morgana because she's unable to change direction

20 minutes ago, Legate of Mineta said:

W99;

You may have noticed the critical hits in the videos...;)

....dang memory betraying me again

2 hours ago, Legate of Mineta said:

Originally I was more than one person, and sometimes I still am, but mostly it's just me.

I sleep. Not as much as I would like to, alas. :)

Blasphemy! Tell your other self to get their own account, when we want to talk to our legate, we don't want an imposter!

• Like 1

*exhausted* Finally... 90...wait 73 pages.... done.... all read.

And I still have a question:
If I remember it correctly, the flag commandos are achieved via different Belles. If once achieved, are they only availabale when I use that specific Belle or anytime?

Additional questions:

Have some countries unique Fleet Commands like "Crossing the T" or "Gefechtskehrtwendung" (yeah, they were big one World War ago in '39 but as an example)?

Are there other ways to get those nice commandos?

Will the different (former, as this is set in 39) british countries with their own navies get their own ports or will they all be based out of england? 

If so could you base yourself in another british country later (I remember you saying something to that effect earlier when I asked about the base in Bermuda) I'm sure you guys have many aspiring captains from former british territories.  

2 hours ago, Procyon said:

I don't know if this was answered already, but how do we get more Belles?  Is it going to be gacha-based or resource-based a la Kancolle?  Also, are some Belles going to be rarer than others?

We get more Belles by collecting certain items that relate to said Belle, so we get them via drops like a RPG.

And is there a way to get specific materials or is it total rng? (locations, priority targets) 

Also is the nation you choose going to effect the materials you get in any way?

Will we have more than one task force under our command? If so, can we assign them all different task or is it a one by one thing you need to be present for? 

4 hours ago, David J said:

We get more Belles by collecting certain items that relate to said Belle, so we get them via drops like a RPG.

Fascinating.  I wonder if the items are going to be generic...or will a few relate to the ship in question?

I can't wait to try it out once the game goes live :).