Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

I'm a flaming redhead who turned brown as I matured. The red still comes out in the sun. As much as I mistrust stereotypes I suppose anyone who was around a year ago knows I can be feisty when my dander is raised.... 

5 hours ago, DrYuriMom said:

I'm a flaming redhead who turned brown as I matured. The red still comes out in the sun. As much as I mistrust stereotypes I suppose anyone who was around a year ago knows I can be feisty when my dander is raised.... 

Since it's a general question thread: What raised DYMs dander? Sinbooty Simmons?

And now onwards to something completely different.

No, not the spanish inquisition, since you'd be expecting her now.

BUT I read the data sheet of Hanna in the concerning youtube video. It was a while ago. 

And last friday I was grocery shopping and I ran into this fine pile of hopsblossomtea:

20170512_170053.jpg.1a6d7adee5f924c3dd716e7f5ccb6ebc.jpg

So, today I ran into it again, but this time I remember my question.

How much of those 0,5l (around a pint, you....) bottles would I need for the Belle Hanna alone on a 2.000 german seamile long travel? Given I would permit beer as a captain, since it helps with gunnery, engineering and basically everything.

On 5/17/2017 at 0:35 AM, Admiral Korky said:

Since it's a general question thread: What raised DYMs dander?

Looks like everyone has forgotten. "Victory Belles so white" was my cry when all the initial interviews were lily white or Japanese. All along I've been the rather noisy torch bearer for the non-European or non-Japanese Belles.  I'm a feisty chick who has no intention of moderating my passions.  The ghosts of the Chinese that built the railways of the American West will not rest until a Chinese San Francisco has awoken!

31 minutes ago, DrYuriMom said:

"Victory Belles so white" 

Made me look for a possible german non-white ship. Found the Kamerun (2x), Togo(2x) and Tsingtau in service of the Kriegsmarine. But they were all supporters of some kind. And only one Togo and the Tsingtao were in service at 01.09.1939 i think...... so I don't think we will see them around. 

8 hours ago, DrYuriMom said:

I'm looking forward to Turkish ships that were commissioned as such. I'm sure they'll be lovely. :wub:

Found one for you :P

First of all, I'm serious about my beer related question from friday. An answer would be nice.

Second: Has anyone asked about Danzig yet? Since the League of nations will play a rather big role in the fight against the morganas and Danzig is at the morning of the 01.09.1939 by international treaties a city that kind of belongs to the league of nations and not poland, has Danzig a special status in the game? Or did BCS just do the usual thing and make it a polish city? I just wondered because it was mentioned in the KS, Hel(a) will be the polish port.

@Legate:

Okay, I ask her then.

Oh and I just found out, that a Nazi became the head of the city-state just a week before the war and just declared Danzigs Anschluss, by not-a-coincedence the Nazireichstag passed an annexation law for Danzig the same day, 01.09.1939.

But still the League of nations could argue about it, when Germany wants to become part of the INPF. Just a possibility. Well I guess I have to find out ingame. ^^" 

21 hours ago, Legate of Mineta said:

powerunderwhelming;

Hmmm...grinding is certainly a part of the game, but I wouldn't say it's *too* grindy. I think the most important part is really to take it at a good pace.

Almost every game has grinding aspect for sure but some games especially free-to-play games sometimes take it to a ridiculous level. I got plenty of (bad in retrospect) experience playing ftp games that demands so much of my time just to maintain decent progress that it felt like work/chore instead of a game. Which brings to mind: can you skip the battle animations in VB to save time? I hope you can at least for battles that's already easy for you.