Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

5 hours ago, Procyon said:

Just out of curiosity, when is the next time you guys are going to discuss a potential Beta? 

Mid-October, as mentioned by Legate last time the beta was discussed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Mignonette said:

I don't think we even know which ships are the starters at this point in time.

We do in fact know a couple.  For example, Diether Von Roeder is a starter for Germany, and Rawa and Bulldog are starters for Britain.  I believe Lampo is a starter for Pasta, and Japan gets Nenohi Kenobi.  There's more that we know, but you get the gist.  (Also I could be wrong on a couple of these listed, but as far as I know, these are all starters.)

If both Pupper and Rawa are starters, can't I just pick both right off the bat? I don't like having to choose between them (despite both probably not minding either one of them being selected)

A foul-mouthed belle who won't pull any punches and a prize fighter with a temper punching far above her weight class.

and Wellington thinks "That's a good love triangle to get into."

R.I.P. Wellington.  He was a haughty tea drinker to the end.

I'm sure I can tame them. I can appeal to Rawa's sense of daring courage and Bulldog's Northerner spirit (read as: buy her Newcastle Browns). Besides, it's not as harrowing as getting Hood and Kongou

4 hours ago, datupsmash88 said:

just wondering what will be the drop rates for ships?

if like we will get by rarity 1-5 stars?

will the game be more of RNG/gacha system in place for drops?

No Gatcha or drop rate.  You have to find a ship's vestures to summon her, then beat her in combat, if I'm not wrong.

datupsmash88;

What Ninjapacman says is correct, although of course *finding* her Vestures has a drop rate, so effectively you could say that Belles have drop rates.

There isn't a star system. Belles are as close as the game rules can make them to their actual 1 September 1939 fittings, in terms of equipment and performance. You can upgrade them freely until you reach the maximums for the class- so even the weakest Belle can become the strongest possible, with a few minor exceptions.

19 minutes ago, Ninjapacman said:

For example, you probably can't put Iowa's beautiful 16" guns on Rawalpindi, but you might be able to put some incredible 5"/38s on her.

Don't let Welly hear that. He'll hunt you down as a heretic.... also what Legate wrote. XD