Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

Got it, so the highest leveled ships for that one then I take it... 

Also, havent really seen the Kirov yet. Not shocking since I'm only hq 60some, but still working on getting the US/German/Soviet cruisers, at least, ones of a decent utility [Not seeing Krasny as useful given her small hp]. Been working in docking space limitations after all. 30 some sidelined, 10 or so in rescue line, 40some active...

So I've got my highest/attack fleet roughly 60-80+.

I have a semblance of a mid range fleet 30ish to 50some.

And then I have collection fleets, numbering anywhere from 3 to 7 ships.

I have one actual BB on cruises Along with one AMC and recruit. I'm basically doing the theory that less ships is more exp for those ships. Certainly I understand that more ships in cruise fleet might be good for getting more stuff, but with my limited space, I have to make getting levels through cruises priority. While I'm likely not going about it the best way for a given class of ship, it generally makes sense to do so with Submarines and AMCs.

That is true, but I play on emulator most of the time rather than my phone. Healthier that way. If you've played for a number of hours on the phone, and you notice a weird feeling in your body, try an experiment and put away the phone for the rest of the day or not use it in game play capacity. If the feeling returns at any point in further play sessions, stop using the phone for gaming and use an emulator instead. 5G [and most radio waves in a concentrated form] are not all that good for ones health.

Either that or make your own tin foil shielded case for your phone... Which might have interesting effects as far as signals are concerned... Anyways, back closer to general topic...

Will there be another QnA soon?

• 2 weeks later...

Been a few days...

I did finally get Hood a few days ago; only put 3 of my rescue fleet in for complete rebuild, but it did succeed.

Her attitude is possibly what she would've been like before her sinking, given that the attitude of her crew would've been similar. "...Yeah, we're on a battleship... The best battleship in the world given the times...."

Perhaps the crew felt they were practically impervious in some aspects. And that attitude trickled into how the Belle's personality became.

Anyway, I really like that headline snippet that was put out on the war reports page. Maybe expend that to other countries as much as possible anyway...?

• 4 weeks later...