Black Chicken Studios Forums

Who will be your "best ship"...whether she's in the game already or not?

Procyon

2vwvpw2.png

I'm sure otakus heard of the term "best girl" and this game will let its players "ship" themselves with...well...the ships (thus "best ship :) "). So...who would be your special someone in the game, whether she's in the game or not. If you have one, name and say why. If you don't, also why. This is just a fun little exercise :).

For me, it'll probably be the U.S.S. Honolulu for the frivolous reason that I really love Hawaii and everything about it (especially the food and the people) :D.

EDIT: For clarification, "best ship" doesn't have to be romantic (to include our female captains :)). It could be just a ship you admire, like as a friend, etc.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't do self ships but, anyone how has read anything I post will know this, Texas. It was the ship that got me interested in naval warfare to begin with. She'll have to be my girl.

She's definitely a rose...probably yellow as well :D.

I'd have to say Bismarck or Tirpitz. One of them two, even before the whole KanColle & Victory Belles thing. I admired Tirpitz the most, then Bismarck after so the crown goes to Tirpitz for being an awesome ship :). I'll however have to wait a few years to get her >_> *groans* Can't even get her in KanColle.

This is the best ship:

Possibly nsfw

25d64d68433e902c3d72ba1e244aceae.jpg

(in every sense of the word)

Best Belle, on the other hand? Well, I'll wait to choose that after actually playing the game.

Camicia Nera, La Motte-Picquet, Belfast and Mississippi are my current favourites though.

This is the best ship:

25d64d68433e902c3d72ba1e244aceae.jpg

(in every sense of the word)

Best Belle, on the other hand? Well, I'll wait to choose that after actually playing the game.

Camicia Nera, La Motte-Picquet and Mississippi are my current favourites though.

You have...unique taste :3.

I always end up having the same problem when I try to choose best girl especially when I play VNs... The girl or route I always think is going to be best ends up being out shined by another girl or route. So Im just going to play it by ear and wait to make my decision.

She's definitely a rose...probably yellow as well :D.

I got to say thank you. That made me smile. :D. And sums up this thread for me pretty well. lol.

But...

Straying eyes still want to see 'The Largest Submarine in the British Navy'. But just look.

Hi ho!

You can probably guess which Belle will be my best girl (tip: she's my avatar). Though not all Belles have been released, so it may not be my final answer.

But I believe that my main pick will be decided once the Beta arrives and I can get a more honest portrait of each Belle.

Also, still hoping for a Belfast figure/statue later on PayPal. Mahan's also fine in my book.

First off, why can't a captainess appreciate the...ummm...aesthetic attributes of her Belles? The sweep of her turrets at attention. The elegant curve of her barbettes. Her sleek waterline. My heart's aflutter just thinking of my lovely Yavuz running the Hellespont on a sunny day, just the right amount of mist to make her hull gleam, the rays of the sun sparkling in the seaspray. :-)

I'd be interested to see Yukikaze/Tan Yang.

I love Yukikaze, the ship that will not sink. I can never forgive the republic of china for running her aground in '70, right as they were planning to return her to japan as a museum ship. Therefore I don't recognize her Chinese service as an actual part of her record, so she can live on in my heart as the ship that will never sink.

As for me, the ship that will be my 'best girl' is undoubtedly KMS Admiral Graf Spee.

Kirov a best, Kirov my waifu. As amusing as the KMF is as a faction (lol no navy whatsoever), Kirov from the previews is too much for me to ignore. Besides, I rather like a challenge like making the Soviet navy great again. or making it great at all.

I was waiting for the obvious answer of the one that you can't keep your eyes off! our of 120+ I'm sure there is one for everyone!

If i had to pick 1 from the current picture list i'd have to go with Kumano, Mogami Class Heavy Cruisers FTW!!

Current Picture List as far as i was aware : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1186828/GameStuff/VictoryBelles/Group.jpg

I love Yukikaze, the ship that will not sink. I can never forgive the republic of china for running her aground in '70, right as they were planning to return her to japan as a museum ship. Therefore I don't recognize her Chinese service as an actual part of her record, so she can live on in my heart as the ship that will never sink.

Well it's not like they did it on purpose. I would like to see Yukikaze BECAUSE she's an IJN and RoC ship(aside from her being an IJN ship that was in the most battles) so I would like to see her eventual change into Tan Yang(something that I believe will never happen in KanColle).

Ultimately, I think the following fleet might be my goal:

-USS Enterprise (Big E, AKA the Grey Ghost)

-USS Iowa (or one of her sisters)

-HMS Belfast

-USS O'Bannon

-HMCS Haida

-USS Albacore

I'll be waiting to see how the Lovely Iowa looks when she comes.

I thought the cutoff date was launched by September 1st, 1939. Has it been confirmed that belles will appear for ships later in the war as the war progresses and new ships are built? Because if so, HELLO WILLIE DEE. Absolutely gonna play USA and waifu the hell out of William D Porter. If not...well, sorry guys. bit of a pipe dream. I recall another guy further up mentioning Bismarck and Tirpitz as well. His jerries and your Iowas aren't looking so promising, unfortunately. :(

Edit: it does say "whether they're in the game or not" though, so who knows.

Archived