Black Chicken Studios Forums

The Daily Song Thread - Post Your Day's Tunes!

Procyon

Something for those epic battles.

Started re-watching this again after the hype of the second season getting announced, such a great series.

Haha, a full version of this is the first thing I posted! I just started watching 2199 (my first SBY contact ever!) and it's epic so far! Also having fun running the op in the background when I play my Yamato in WoWS, and well, I've already posted how that turned out ;)

Haha, a full version of this is the first thing I posted! I just started watching 2199 (my first SBY contact ever!) and it's epic so far! Also having fun running the op in the background when I play my Yamato in WoWS, and well, I've already posted how that turned out ;)

That's what I get for not clicking links.

Have this instead:

I guess today I'm going to go full on weeb and go with the opening for High School Fleet. Seems i could only find it with Thai subs though.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sRlBmxthU8

Ooh, high school fleet, yeah, that's nice, a little off topic, but it is pretty good. Weird mind controlling hamster good :P

As someone who likes a little more substance than cute girls doing cute things, I do have to say the battles in it are pretty good. The one with the submarine was pretty tense, and it was fun seeing how they were going to get away from the Admiral Graf Spee. It was also nice that they picked up best girl while doing that.

I honestly thought that was the most useless scene in the movie. It was cute, sure, but didn't really seem to advance the story and felt a bit off-topic.

I suppose. Haha. Mhmm... But it did expand upon the relationship between the sisters. Which wasn't really elaborated on previously in the series if I recall... Been ages since I watched it.

A little something since there's so many Canadian backers as well :)

Cheers fellow Canadian Captains. And Well met to the entire fleet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stHE8L0S42E

Ah ha! So that's how I do it

Also: Just so everyone knows it's actually two songs being done, one is the obvious 'Maple Leaf Forever' (obvious since name is in the title) and the second is 'Alberta Bound' by Gordon Lightfoot, a canadian folk music singer. Actually it's not too bad of a blend to be honest, but that could just be the pipes