Black Chicken Studios Forums

The Daily Song Thread - Post Your Day's Tunes!

Procyon

Few songs would be more fitting. :)

I know Johnny Rivers is the original, and I play his version. I just prefer Greg London's, especially considering during the break they're speaking French

"There's a Belle who lives a life of danger

To everyone she meets, she stays a stranger

With every move she makes, another chance she takes

Odds are she won't live to see tomorrow

Secret, Agent Surcouf

Secret, Agent Surcouf

They've given you a submarine

And taken away your name"

Well...I just saw the Girls Und Panzer movie...and it was amazing :D . Granted, the story was kinda shoddy, but we all watched it for the tanks...and the fights were glorious. Not only did we get a lot of nail-biting tension since the opponents were quite smart, there were cameos from Karl (a stupid-oversized mortar shell launcher that could eliminate platoons in one blast) and the T28 DOOMTURTLE (WoT players know what I'm talking about :P). For the latter, it was heralded into the movie by the most freedom-inducing song ever :).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBPWANVwbZw

Kuma Miko is hilarious! really feel bad for Machi every episode though, especially the latest ones.

Anyways, more GuP songs, how about a 6 hour version of Panzerlied?

Kuma Miko is hilarious! really feel bad for Machi every episode though, especially the latest ones.

Anyways, more GuP songs, how about a 6 hour version of Panzerlied?

Well then this is a good opportunity to tell you that I found out about VB because I subscribe to Random Rabble Productions on youtube. How did I find your channel? You were the only ones who had a live reaction video up of KumaMiko. Started watching those and been subbed pretty much ever since. Thanks for that. In case you're interested, I'm Rogue284 on youtube. I've commented a few times but been too busy lately to watch any videos. Just thought I'd let you know.

Oh hey! thanks for subscribing and commenting :D

My main goal is to do reactions for anime that other reactors rarely do. And it works quite well since me and Azelvan love SoL Comedy shows and other reactors usually avoid those.

If we're going with stuff from anime I'm going to have to go with the ED for Re:Zero because it's probably the best ED this season.

Oh cool. Didn't know the full version was out.

Procyon posted this originally on the KS comments. While already aware of the song previously, this vid has been on my mind the last few days. For the longest time I was like "Noooo. Procyon already brought this up, Noo." But I cannot deny it anymore, and since it hasn't been brought here yet... Enjoy!

Curse you Procyon for getting this stuck in my head... CURSE YOU!!!!

Procyon posted this originally on the KS comments. While already aware of the song previously, this vid has been on my mind the last few days. For the longest time I was like "Noooo. Procyon already brought this up, Noo." But I cannot deny it anymore, and since it hasn't been brought here yet... Enjoy!

Curse you Procyon for getting this stuck in my head... CURSE YOU!!!!

MOSKAU! MOSKAU! wirf die Gläser an die Wand :D