Black Chicken Studios Forums

The Daily Song Thread - Post Your Day's Tunes!

Procyon

• 3 weeks later...

Mieczysław Fogg & Orkiestra Syrena Trekord dir. by Henryk Wars - Nic o tobie nie wiem... (I Know Nothing About You) Muz. Henryk Wars - Tekst Emanuel Schlechter, slowfoks z filmu "Włóczęgi" (Slow-fox from movie: The Wanderers), Syrena-Electro, August 1939

This is one of the last records manufactured by Syrena Record Company in Warsaw. In a few weeks the Summer is ended and the Apocalypse will begin.

• Like 1

Let's sea. How many major fleets? Japan, Germany, England, USA, Italy, France, Soviet Union.... did I miss one? No? Seven then? Seven fleets... and seven armies.... hm... I think I just found the Morgana anthem:

For the anglophones (mostly the "Common"wealth):

Spoiler

For the french (en anglais, excusez-moi)

Spoiler

Why Italy, why?

Spoiler

The glorious russian version!

Spoiler

The japanese get one as well...

Spoiler

And for the lack of a german version you get this perfect spanish cover up.

Spoiler

Actual spanish versions (yes, more than one....)

Spoiler

Also glorious polish version. Well.... kinda! (If it's Jack White, he must be a pole. No questions!) Look! Gdynia!!!

Spoiler

And here's, last but not least, the appropiate US/Morgana 1939 edition.... love it! I know you will. This it what "they" sing.... the Nixensong.

Spoiler

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2016 at 3:05 PM, Dano said:

Considering Kirov(who I've been told has very mangled Russian) and say, La Motte-Picquet(who definitely sounds like someone fluent in French), I'm guessing they're going for a mix of approaches, depending on the Belle.

They’re going for realistic.  Kirov (and a few other belles) is having her lines re-recorded.

I'm always sad how much a certain liquor is mispronounced in the world. To help you all train to pronounce it correctly I deliver you this. Please consider it a PSA. Also please tell me if you can't watch it, I'll put up an alternative source then, but this one is best quality.

• Like 1

Okay I'm wildly guessing here but this is probably what a normal random, non-japanese person feels when playing as Japan in VB:

Spoiler

Ad this is what a weeaboo feels like:

Spoiler

or this. Idk.

But this is pretty much what it feels like if you are a german @MisterBottle.

Spoiler

On 11/13/2017 at 5:24 PM, Käpt'n Korky said:

Okay I'm wildly guessing here but this is probably what a normal random, non-japanese person feels when playing as Japan in VB:

Reveal hidden contents

Ad this is what a weeaboo feels like:

Reveal hidden contents

or this. Idk.

But this is pretty much what it feels like if you are a german @MisterBottle.

Reveal hidden contents

@Käpt'n Korky

and this