Procyon

The Daily Song Thread - Post Your Day's Tunes!

290 posts in this topic

That is a cool song. I'd post what I am listening to, but way too many expletives. :)

BAD WORDS ON OUR CLEAN, PURE FORUM?! IN THE PRESENCE OF OUR INNOCENT SHIP-GIRLS?!

23b.jpg

Today's GuP song will be:

Yuki no Shingun, sung by Erwin and Yukari :D

Something for those epic battles.

Started re-watching this again after the hype of the second season getting announced, such a great series.

Haha, a full version of this is the first thing I posted! I just started watching 2199 (my first SBY contact ever!) and it's epic so far! Also having fun running the op in the background when I play my Yamato in WoWS, and well, I've already posted how that turned out ;)

Haha, a full version of this is the first thing I posted! I just started watching 2199 (my first SBY contact ever!) and it's epic so far! Also having fun running the op in the background when I play my Yamato in WoWS, and well, I've already posted how that turned out ;)

That's what I get for not clicking links.

Have this instead:

That's what I get for not clicking links.

Have this instead:

IT SOUNDS SO DIFFERENT, BUT SO GOOD

IT SOUNDS SO DIFFERENT, BUT SO GOOD

Star Wars Rebels did something similar for their episode Empire Day. This song was played during a parade scene :)

I guess today I'm going to go full on weeb and go with the opening for High School Fleet. Seems i could only find it with Thai subs though.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sRlBmxthU8

Ooh, high school fleet, yeah, that's nice, a little off topic, but it is pretty good. Weird mind controlling hamster good :P

As someone who likes a little more substance than cute girls doing cute things, I do have to say the battles in it are pretty good. The one with the submarine was pretty tense, and it was fun seeing how they were going to get away from the Admiral Graf Spee. It was also nice that they picked up best girl while doing that.

Mhmm, mhmm. Wilhelmina best girl. There's the right amount of development there. Plus it's actually nice to see the modern jmsdf beside the ww2 ships.

Going to be away for most of the day tomorrow so I'll put this here:

Can't wait for the movie subs :D

Going to be away for most of the day tomorrow so I'll put this here:

Can't wait for the movie subs :D

It sounds like intermission credits to an East European movie :).

Today's song from me. I watched Girls und Panzer der Film yesterday and this song played in one of my favorite scenes(what am I talking about, the whole movie IS my favorite scene!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7DikyoJ2N4

The movie was both ridiculous and awesome.

The movie was both ridiculous and awesome.

Indeed it was! they threw the laws of physics out the window and decided to just have fun. And fun was had!

Welp, multi tread drifting. But that scene with Miho and Minho when they were young was the best. Best Sister ever.

I honestly thought that was the most useless scene in the movie. It was cute, sure, but didn't really seem to advance the story and felt a bit off-topic.

I honestly thought that was the most useless scene in the movie. It was cute, sure, but didn't really seem to advance the story and felt a bit off-topic.

I suppose. Haha. Mhmm... But it did expand upon the relationship between the sisters. Which wasn't really elaborated on previously in the series if I recall... Been ages since I watched it.

Here's me the other day. I got second place in the contest I was in. First place was an amazing chick singing a Led Zepplin tune

A little something since there's so many Canadian backers as well :)

Cheers fellow Canadian Captains. And Well met to the entire fleet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stHE8L0S42E

Ah ha! So that's how I do it

Also: Just so everyone knows it's actually two songs being done, one is the obvious 'Maple Leaf Forever' (obvious since name is in the title) and the second is 'Alberta Bound' by Gordon Lightfoot, a canadian folk music singer. Actually it's not too bad of a blend to be honest, but that could just be the pipes