Black Chicken Studios Forums

The Hidden Belles, Part II

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shHu4IM.jpg?1

The one on the top I know is almost definitely AZ, so I'm gonna ask to interview the one on the bottom here.

Actually I'd say the one with the cowboy hat and Indian regalia is AZ and the top one is USS Houston. Her guns are more along the lines of cruiser guns

Ninjapacman;

Well, you must choose from among those teased. Perhaps Ark Royal is one of them? I cannot say. :)

Ark Royal is in the top of the lineup with D'Aosta.

Actually I'd say the one with the cowboy hat and Indian regalia is AZ and the top one is USS Houston. Her guns are more along the lines of cruiser guns

The one with the Cowboy hat and indian regalia is more likely to be New Mexico, given how common the designs of said indian regalia are in NM rather than Arizona. Besides, 12 of what look like battleship caliber primary batteries, most cruisers we've met in this game so far (excluding kumano) have carried their guns rather than worn them, and she looks suspiciously close to:

tumblr_nov3egHeOx1t30u54o2_500.jpg

Not really a capelet, she's just wearing her jacket like a cape.

and she looks suspiciously close to:

tumblr_nov3egHeOx1t30u54o2_500.jpg

"Suspiciously close"? Aside from both being shipgirls they look nothing alike...

"Suspiciously close"? Aside from both being shipgirls they look nothing alike...

I could say it's the ascot, short hair, similar (but not equivalent) hats, (though the belle has a more Arizona hat and the Kanmusu has a more Navy hat) and similar proportions. I'm also working off of images like

Y3ZKajq.png

Why certainly.

HiddenBelles.jpg

And I'm voting for Nishikino Makithis Belle next:

14684eb3e17d13ab0f184521d8e6db1c_origina

From the provided graphic, I'm voting for the one 2nd from the bottom in the middle, red Japanese armor with a rifle.

I'm guessing she's a Japanese carrier (those striped planks by her legs looks like a flight deck to me), maybe Akagi? Red armor, wiki says "Akagi" means "red castle".

PizzaRocket: That's actually Hiryuu.

I could say it's the ascot, short hair, similar (but not equivalent) hats, (though the belle has a more Arizona hat and the Kanmusu has a more Navy hat) and similar proportions. I'm also working off of images like

Those still aren't enough similarities to make them "suspiciously close".

Archived