Black Chicken Studios Forums

Nel's Wallpaper Emporium

Nel Celestine

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The anime really left out some good parts though! Not the best ambassador for the manga.

To be fair, the manga isn't done...and it has a different tone from the anime. While the latter is more of a "AI meets human" story, the former is more about the geopolitical politics concerning the Abyssals and the humans.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/11/2016 at 1:21 PM, Wellington99 said:

My request is simple. I know I have Bulldog and Ark Royal in my sig, and I like them very much, but I believe it's time to get a new one.

If you could, Union Jack, HMS Hood, Captain Wellington99, and "Ventis Secundis" for my new sig

sorry for the delay

5 minutes ago, Nel Celestine said:

sorry for the delay

Ha....haha.....funny.

I knew there would be a delay anyways due to the tumblr haven't updated in a while due to unforseen circumstances

On 2/21/2017 at 9:44 PM, Procyon said:

I understand! You can take weeks and months on it. There is no rush :).

Sorry for the delay.  I really enjoyed making this one and poured myself into it.

On 2/28/2017 at 3:30 PM, MarshallAidan said:

I see your signature has Bismarck from Warship Girls & Kantai Collection... would I be able to have a signature like yours that has Bismarck Twins from Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio? Pretty please?

(I really hope me being a fan of Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio does not upset anyone) :ph34r:

Featured Belle/ ahem Mental Model
The Bismarck Twins http://i.imgur.com/XwF4Wxq.png.

Background

War Ensign such as (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3e/Naval_Ensign_of_Germany.svg).

Bottom left text
"VICTORY BELLES" Logo.

Captain Name
"Captain Marshal Aidan"

"Just one... for you..."

If that is possible I would adore having such signature and would not ever change it!

The Bismarck Twins from Arpeggio are my favorite ship girls as they lead a British-German fleet and I feel that trait resonates well with my schism of being a loyal citizen of the old British Empire who nether-less loves the German navies warships. :wacko:

Such signature would also show that Arpeggio fans such as myself are fans of Victory Belles as well. ^_^

sorry for the wait!

On 11/11/2016 at 1:21 PM, Wellington99 said:

My request is simple. I know I have Bulldog and Ark Royal in my sig, and I like them very much, but I believe it's time to get a new one.

If you could, Union Jack, HMS Hood, Captain Wellington99, and "Ventis Secundis" for my new sig

1eyEhlu.jpg

Nice new set Nel!  I forgot to ask, but do you remember the Diether von Roeder wallpaper you made a while back?  Can I have one with the same flag for Maass? I need a Maass wallpaper.

On 2017-06-09 at 8:24 PM, Nel Celestine said:

sorry for the wait!

Super (battleship)! I had no problem waiting for such grandiose customized signature... am very happy that I can now I can honor the full glory of the "Fleet of Fog"'s Anglo-German Scapa Flow squadron with my signature! Thank you so much Nel Celestine!

Lastly I recall you preferring signatures to be centered here on the former... did i center the signature properly?

3 hours ago, MarshallAidan said:

Super (battleship)! I had no problem waiting for such grandiose customized signature... am very happy that I can now I can honor the full glory of the "Fleet of Fog"'s Anglo-German Scapa Flow squadron with my signature! Thank you so much Nel Celestine!

Lastly I recall you preferring signatures to be centered here on the former... did i center the signature properly?

Indeed you did

29 minutes ago, datupsmash88 said:

not to be a bother nel but I'm still waiting on mine.....

Be prepared to wait a little longer.  Nel is a busy girl, and I'm certain that when she has the time to do so, she'll begin working on these requests.  She also has a lot of requests, so you'll have to hold your horses until yours comes out.

And center your signature.  It looks weird if you don't.

Archived