Black Chicken Studios Forums

Captain's Association Bingo, Round 6!

Legate of Mineta

That was a joke in reference to the Electronics Entertainment Expo, which was held last week.

Ah, okay, didn't notice that as I don't really pay attention to E3 at all. Bunch of games that systems that might or might not be worth it when they might or might not come out in 3+ quarters minimum and that I don't care about respectively (generally with considerable overlap, even...)? Not my thing.

But yeah, that's how trolly the RNG is. Rest assured that it knew about the delayed E3 reference it was making!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ninja, since we got an Italian this week we're definitely due for Yavuz. Next week. If I promise to use Yuri's Soapbox to push Yavuz next week, can we get another vote for Hiryuu this week. If not, you realize your attempts to cozy up to my waifu will cause...issues...right? :P

You make a convincing coerci- ...er, argument. A convincing argument. I suppose we are overdue for another IJN belle. I officially change my vote to Hiryuu, But not because you want me to, 馬鹿.

I'm glad we see eye to eye on the matter, sir.

***She says while glaring from over Yavuz' shoulder where the Belle can't see...***

;)

D4, Hiyryuu same as last week.

Thanks for your support everyone!

It was kinda funny seeing the IJN vote split between 3 ships (Hiryuu, Kitakami, and probably Hatsuharu (or one of that class/subclass))

On a side note: glad to see the bingo board getting refreshed. After we do a few more weeks of interviews and cover some of the Belles many have been pushing for all this time I'd love to hear from Lexington.

Right now it looks like we're going to be revering the emperor and expelling the barbarians (I viewed this as more of lessening the amount of western Belles interviewed since the original idea was to remove western influence from Japan.)

Anyways, all these votes for Hiryuu are much appreciated. ありがとうございます皆さん! :)

It occurs that there's been a whole bunch about the belles that were in the voice reel, but of the 11 (I think) belles who were in the voice reel, only 3 have actually been interviewed. Of the remaining 8, only Lexington and Stewart are on the board.

So we should probably give a chance to vote for Kirov, Henley, Kumano, Bulldog, Camicia Nera, and Hans Ludemann.

It occurs that there's been a whole bunch about the belles that were in the voice reel, but of the 11 (I think) belles who were in the voice reel, only 3 have actually been interviewed. Of the remaining 8, only Lexington and Stewart are on the board.

So we should probably give a chance to vote for Kirov, Henley, Kumano, Bulldog, Camicia Nera, and Hans Ludemann.

Bulldog we know is getting a voiced interview come August I believe. *Is preparing the Savaloy Dip and Newcastle Brown*

Archived