Black Chicken Studios Forums

Captain's Association Bingo, Round 7!

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>I will note that we've had more interviews with USN Belles than any other nation... :P
>I will note it's 4th of July weekend and encourage people to go with the theme ;)

I'll note that we are only 2 votes short from making this tie even more complex :D

Just wondering when a reasonable/meaningful time is to decide by RNG whims. Since if I flip now someone'll likely just toss in another vote to create another tie, but if the voting ends in, say, 6 hours - which means ~5:40 AM local time - well, yeah, 'cause I ain't awake at that hour.

Should the voting continue for another 14 hours minimum, though...

That ought to be enough of an error range, unless I really end up sleeping in late. Like, past dinner late. Don't expect that'll happen.

'Course I also don't expect this stalemate to still exist 12 hours from now, but hey, a man can dream :rolleyes:.

The vote's still open for...oh, 'bout 6 hours 'n 20 minutes or so, according to the Legate (and my admittedly more fragile sense of time)? Say 6 hours, he did say it can vary a bit depending on when the Team meets. Either way, there's still time.

Archived