Black Chicken Studios Forums

Update 26 - Lexington

Nel Celestine

Well I think now we all know how to get on Mahan's good side.

"Come to the dark side, we have coffee."

Mahan's requirements for a beau:

1: Must make a good cup of joe

2:Must enjoy naval history

3-100: ???

I also really enjoyed Lady Lex. Makes me want some Popeyes now.

Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself. That is coffee.

That must be why I can't drink the stuff. Even attempting to mask the bitterness with sugar and cream fails. :(

That must be why I can't drink the stuff. Even attempting to mask the bitterness with sugar and cream fails. :(

I understand that feel I am more of a hot chocolate person myself. Though guys how much coffee do you think is needed to bribe and convince Mahan to not fill us up with sunshine if we did something she won't like, say accidentally burning her books.

I understand that feel I am more of a hot chocolate person myself. Though guys how much coffee do you think is needed to bribe and convince Mahan to not fill us up with sunshine if we did something she won't like, say accidentally burning her books.

Do you simply not enjoy your time on this Earth that you would do such a thing? Ha, you'll probably need a pound of that stuff from Axum, maybe two.

Edit: Ne;, spot o with that music. I can imagine joyous laughter around a warm kitchen and some slow dancing between a Belle and her captain when this plays. Nice choice.

We need a "what if" conversion for ships in one class, yet converted to another, or to convert them back. Maybe even to double up in prototype form. That be an amusing thing to play with, if one wants to see how a Belle would change both equipment & physically. Would change things up gameplay wise also with the way they'd play.

Also wanted to say Lexington made me crave the spicy Popeye's chicken & spicy cajun poutine. I want them both for how awesome they are, yet I can't purchase Popeye's on a whim for it being on the other side of the city. Ah, the struggle of having things close, yet far away. The constant struggle on everything <_<

But hey, nice to meet Lexington. Was more I was going to say, but I guess I'll leave it for next time when things can stop escaping my mind.......

Archived