Black Chicken Studios Forums

A fan artist appears

RockyArby

1 hour ago, Käpt'n Korky said:

Can someone tell me the origin of the middle-Maaß? ..... It's actually a pun in german I just realized. B)

The middle one comes from warship girls

13 hours ago, Mignonette said:

Guys, Jojo can read English just fine. :P

Cute Maass trio~

I know he can.  I just like to speak Japanese because I'm sure it's easier for him to understand.  As long as it's not google translated, that is.  Japanese is a very situational language and google translate often makes things sound quite odd.

I'm not familiar with Azur Lane and Battleship Girl.  I know about KC, Warship Girls, and, obviously, VB.  Are there two other kanmasu games I'm not aware of?

13 hours ago, DrYuriMom said:

I'm not familiar with Azur Lane and Battleship Girl.  I know about KC, Warship Girls, and, obviously, VB.  Are there two other kanmasu games I'm not aware of?

Both Azur Lane and Battleship Girl are Chinese mobile games. The former is more of a Shmup style game, the other is more like KanColle (and the game itself is based on a Taiwanese manga also called "Battleship Girl"). There are actually a lot of shipgirl games around of varying quality and popularity.

For example, here's Z-1 from a Korean shipgirl game, "Fleet Girls" (소녀함대):

5958986649665_ScreenShot2017-07-02at1_46_23AM.png.6961bc7e490fba14bcca8b6da889b9d8.png

The "62" is her level.... I do play it a lot.

I won't be lying if I said that I play a lot of these Shipgirl (and other moe weapon) games. lol