Black Chicken Studios Forums

Formal Request of Delay (or lack thereof)

Fifrein

Even in the event that the planned belles get beaten out of the vote, I would appreciate historical significance being honored over simply having a video interview put out as soon as its ready. I'm all for the delay.

I think the historical significance of Arizona and Dec 7th should carry the day for an interview released Friday Dec 9th IF the captain's vote for her. The others, both Nawlins and Saguenay, would be more sketchy. If Bulldog is ready this next weekend then it's up to BCS. Nawlins can wait until Christmas. I wouldn't want to deny BCS a video to cameo as we head into the Christmas season if it's ready. Making VB a success is more important that my birthday. I've already had 45 of them and with luck will have another 45 or so. :-)

How fitting an interview is for any given time of year is something to consider, but we've bucked that trend a few times before... the one I remember best was Hiryuu on the week of July 4th!

What makes this different is that the video will come out when it's ready instead of as a vote result, so I do think it's fair for people who would want to hear about other Belles on those days to make a request like this.

That said, I say just let the video come out when it's ready. If I remember correctly there was a strong push for Bulldog before it was revealed she was getting a video, so those who voted for her have been waiting a while already.

I've been seeing a lot of people on the forums comments about what I said yesterday and I just put out one more thing I'll wait for the video but if they want to give us the video or more later time and they want to polish it to make it the best it can be all the bells and whistles and plus maybe we'll throw in a little treat maybe release the video around Christmas or New Year's Eve

Archived