Black Chicken Studios Forums

Victory Belles...memes?

Wellington99

So over in the Discord, I took two drawings someone made of Corruption (won't post original here because its very 18+) and cropped out the faces resulting in...well...(No worries, its SFW)

VAq9FOK.jpg

Cue me spending an hour at 2AM making ones like these involving the pros and cons of dating Belles (the above was done by Mig). Meet the first ever unofficial Victory Belles Meme

Hi ho! In my opinion, VB is not yet elligible for memes yet, since it's still not avainable to the Internet (at least the finished work).

So, yeah, first we wait, and then we have fun with it.

"My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw HMS Hood forever. We begin bombing in five minutes."

:P

"My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw HMS Hood forever. We begin bombing in five minutes."

>My Fellow Americans

"Proud representative to the International Naval Protection Force from glorious Turkey!"

"from glorious Turkey!"

"Turkey!"

Now I'm not a doctor... but I think she's started getting amnesia.

Well good thing she's in Scapa Flow far away from your bombers. Good luck getting to her through the RAF and our fancy RADAR

Archived