Black Chicken Studios Forums

BULLDOG VIDEO INTERVIEW

Wellington99

W99;

It's a bit of a joke. :)

Might have to rewatch it because I think I missed it (unless its a reference to us being Rusbouifs or however the French call us. Or Beefeaters)

Beefeaters. :)

Wahay, got it!

It was pretty much confirmed Bulldog's my waifu from near enough the get go when I found out about her history, her voice acting, favorite food and everythin, but this just seals the deal

I can't imagine Bulldog'd hate Roast Beef Hash

Roast_Beef_Hash_3497.jpg

And a pint of Newcastle Brown to wash it down with (They were around since 1927)

nobollocks21.jpg

EDIT: Let's not also forget this fact.

In the North East, Newcastle Brown Ale is often given the nickname "Dog", alluding to the British euphemism of seeing a man about a dog

Ergo, Bulldog's Ale of choice

I expected this two days ago, on Boxing Day. :P

She is much more mellow than I expected, based on the reputation she has around these forums and especially after the "Angry Belle" section of Mahan's update.

Sounds like her bite is worse than her bark. ;)

I enjoyed the video! Her voice is a lot more smooth than I expected but that'should not bad at all. And as mentioned already chibi Bulldog is cute!

I agree. I also settled into it by the end.

FINALLY! Your video interviews are not only cool to see in regards to the history of the ship, but it also spotlights the voice actors for the ships - one of the selling points of Victory Belles.

Be sure to get this to Gaijin Goombah so he can advertise to his fans. I think Bulldog was his favorite Belle from his video :).

Archived