Black Chicken Studios Forums

Community Suggestions to Hold us over till VB is Playable.

Cpt.FernwehMercer

Title pretty much says it all. Can you folks suggest games that people that are interested in VB would more then likely be interested in?

I am primarily looking for games with pretty girls in, art style dos not matter as much however it would be nice if it was not pix-elated.

Some type of management or progression would be nice as well.

Thanks folks!

Tbh the only things tiding me over until this game is out is Starlight Stage and School Idol Festival (both idol rhythm phone games)

I'm sure a lot of people will say kancolle but I was never a fan ^^

I'm a big fan of Granblue Fantasy, it has a lovely art style. Bit of a hassle to sign up for because the sign up page is in Japanese but the game itself has an English translation and it's one one of the few mobile/browser games I've seen that's generous enough with giving away the premium currency in-game that you can do pretty well without spending any money.

Only real downside is that it very much lives up to its fan nickname of Grindblue Farmtasy.

Not interested in a game that requires you to dedicate all you'r gaming time to it, or worse, you'r life. Though, I do admit iv see a LOT of art and doujinshi containing the characters and I find myself liking a few of them.

How is the gameplay, what sub type is it? Whats to do in it?

if your fine with watching Animu try Girl's und Panzer/High School Fleet/Kancolle & etc.

for a game i guess you can try Panzer Waltz.

there is a "bootleg" K.C. you can try that is in English. (& yes it is calling itself official & no they closed down the forums due to the flame wars/Hate on it.)

but honestly World of Warships would be your safe bet if you actually want to play with the ships. (or Steal Ocean, another CN bootleg, yes most if not all bootlegs are pay to win)

ps: most of what i wrote above are of my personal opinion other may differ. o/

I don't think it is. I actually heard of it in a discussion of kancolle on another forum and am holding myself back from trying it... I'm afraid of becoming addicted as I love games where I can customize robots.

As for naval combat games, Jingles just did a video on Atlantic Fleet, a turn-based WWII game that looks pretty interesting. Not free, but $10 (USD) on steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/420440/

How is the gameplay, what sub type is it? Whats to do in it?

Combat wise it's a typical turn-based JRPG. Alongside the usual attack button, the characters each have 2-3(in very rare cases 4) skills that do the typical rpg things (damage, buff, debuff, etc). They also have a charge bar that unleashes a special attack once it's full, which you can choose to hold in until every one in the party has a full bar for extra damage. Your main character also has a job system for different classes they can switch to.

There's all kinds of quests to do in it. There's the 80 chapters worth of story (which varies from pretty good to kind of generic at times), raids, co-op and they're usually running some kind of event that gives away a free character or two(right now it's collaboration with Samurai Shodown/Spirits where you can get Haohmaru and Nakururu).

I have been playing Panzer Walts, and have gotten a little into Kancolle, but not understanding the language dos slow things down a bit. As for anime, iv watched most of those mentioned above. Though I am move looking for a game rather then shows to watch.

Thanks for the suggestions so far though folks! =)

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, Dschuncks said:

Fate/Grand Order just hit the U.S. It's... ok

I downloaded US FGO...and I promptly deleted it because my Japanese file is so much better (i.e. more five stars).

I'm working through ranked in my Arizona for World of Warships :).

I tried playing NA FGO on PC through Remix OS (ppl say it will work) but it just won't start. Oh well.

Btw, Armor Blitz is undergoing a major overhaul and is going to come to Nutaku (there's a pre-reg going on). Nutaku and Android account will be separated. I got an old Android account but I stopped playing after the tutorial lol. Not sure it will be a good idea to play on Nutaku though as that platform has a bad reputation of mismanaging games and just pulling the plug when they are no longer profitable. For example, Idol Wars Z mentioned in this thread in January is already dead on Nutaku not even reaching one year I think.

On 7/4/2017 at 3:15 AM, Shin Kazama said:

What Ok are you talking about? Ok "Good" or Ok "Meh..." I also want to play Grand Order...

Ok good. Gameplay gets kinda samey and translation is lacking somewhat, but it's still not bad

• 1 month later...
On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 6:47 PM, powerunderwhelming said:

Fighting games are not my thing. Although Skullgirls got me obsessed with Parasoul for a while. :wub:

@powerunderwhelming

parasoul in high level play is a nightmare to master she not like the rest of the cast 

altho she has some nice color palettes

SG_palette_Para09.jpgSG_palette_Para17.jpg

Archived