Black Chicken Studios Forums

Update 59: Duca D'Aosta

Wellington99

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Then I saw her face! Now I'm a believer!"

Honestly, that portrait closeup of her face and the subtle lip-bite while looking in the Captain's direction sold me. Sorry, but HNNNNG

Look at those massive pair of....furred boots, what am I looking at? I obviously am missing a reference here. :blink:

I wonder how many world of warships fans are on these forums, I'm noticing that ships that are announced on wows get almost always voted in here.

Also since no one else wants to say it: Nice rack. I know I'm not the only one thinking it.

Oddly enough the Italian women I've met/dated (ok she was half Italian) tend to be quite skinny, not unhealthily so just thin, I heard somewhere that the 'ideal woman' for Italians tend to be thinner than other nations but I'm just speaking from an old conversation with a squad member of mine.

Look at those massive pair of....furred boots, what am I looking at? I obviously am missing a reference here. :blink:

I wonder how many world of warships fans are on these forums, I'm noticing that ships that are announced on wows get almost always voted in here.

Also since no one else wants to say it: Nice rack. I know I'm not the only one thinking it.

Oddly enough the Italian women I've met/dated (ok she was half Italian) tend to be quite skinny, not unhealthily so just thin, I heard somewhere that the 'ideal woman' for Italians tend to be thinner than other nations but I'm just speaking from an old conversation with a squad member of mine.

In regards to the rack, the pig-tails and the furred boots really throw it off :wacko: .

But yeah...I think a good portion of the ships voted here are in World of Warships...except for Alabama. I don't see her around these parts.

Love her boots, and she has quite a sharp tongue I never seen a burn like she had done to Mussolini. And she is pals with 'I will punch you if you think I am cute' Pola', and yes Mahan to complain because you like to complain is very relatable. And the other Belles know how to handle Mahan now just use food and coffee.

sweet-jesus.png

Finally! She's here!!! Bliss...

And before everything else, no, I don't know what the boots stand for. Not in the slightest.

Pretty much what I expected. Ok, not quite the escalator part, I admit, but the rest, yep! :D

About mountains... does anybody know that Italy and France have a still-going territorial dispute among them about the Mont Blanc peak?

Although, it's the Frenchs' fault. They drew a map and said it was theirs, while it should really be split.

D'Aosta, can you give them a lesson, please? XD

Lo Capiténo

I admit you almost got me with this one! :P

But I looked around, and I finally found an Arpitan dictionary.

It's interesting, though, that she proclaims both to wish to speak that language, and also not to be very fond of the Fascist government. If nothing else, because during the Fascist regime this and other minority languages and dialects were all but proscribed, and toponymies sounding foreign were Italianized (so, all the upper Aosta Valley had their names replaced, till 1945).

Finally! She's here!!! Bliss...

And before everything else, no, I don't know what the boots stand for. Not in the slightest.

The claws look lion-like to me. Ring any bells?

She doesn't get along with her sister or the government very well, but takes Pola's advice at face value?

Sounds like those boots should be lambskin. :P

I got to read an interview with a noblewoman thanks to democracy... how quaint!

I am a Lady, and well read...

See? Noblewoman :wub: Also a brainy noblewoman at that!

...eight 152mm/53 M1929 guns, six 100mm/47 Model 1928 rifles, eight 37mm/54 Model 1932 anti-air guns, twelve 13.2mm/75.7 Model 1931 machine guns...

I only now realized that the Regina Marina when naming their ordnance includes the year made as part of their name :blink:.

I know little about you, Capiténo, but if you show yourself to be noble, wise and benevolent- perhaps the way to the future does indeed lie through you.

The highlighted part instantly reminded me of the nobleman Lord Lieu Bay... "BENEVOLENCE!!!" :lol:.

Well my bias towards noblewomen has(temporarily at least) been satisfied.

More importantly what kind of animal has four digit paws/feet/whatever, and why does it fit a five-fingered Belle?

Is it because she's a h'witch?