Screen Shot 8.jpg

Screen Shot 7.jpg

Screen Shot 6.jpg

Screen Shot 5.jpg

Screen Shot 4.jpg

Screen Shot 3.jpg

Screen Shot 2.jpg

Screen Shot 1.jpg

Sorry, I am new to typo reporting for this game. I am sorry that the screen shots are out of order; the 1st screen shot that is presented is What I label as screen shot 12, and so on down to the 12th screen shot that I present, which I label as screen shot 1.

Playing around in a reloaded autosave (so during Kapsus, if that make a difference), i had a character research Pride of a Rebel Queen to 10, but noticed no benefit nor was a benefit noted in the day's log of events. I can add a screen shot if you need proof.

I reloaded an autosave to play during Kapsus. This means that my character researched rather than going to classes. The following were of note.

A Bug: Because of the constant class skipping, my character was summoned before the Praetexta court. My character used diplomacy to get out of expulsion. But then, a couple of days later, my character again skipped class. This led to an even that was presumably the Praetexta court's ruling against the character, with no warning or introductory text about being summoned again before the Praetexta court, followed by a game over.

A possible Bug: Researching cryptography has bonuses at levels 9 (increase to cryptography skill minimum) and 10 (+1 to insight).

Typoes: The lores for researching Elumian have many typoes, and it is difficult to cite them because they are not labeled Elumian I, etc.

I can upload the autosave if you need it.

@Legate of Mineta: I know that my character was expelled, but the event covering the expulsion came up after an earlier event in which my character had been permitted to remain, and the expulsion event seemed to be missing an opening part, which I assume would have been the opening part of the Praetexta hearing event.

Ah, thank you for the clarification. I am glad that you agree that it is a confusing situation as it is.

Here is another typo, from Regal Place Adventure 01:

Two girls are getting up at different spots down the hall, only one cursing under breath as she...

Should be

Two girls are getting up at different spots down the hall, but only one is cursing under her breath as she...

Italics text is cut off by the right hand margin at larger font sizes. 

To verify: do Zorzi's Note adventure and pass the Awareness check. There's a block of italics text that you can test by increasing or decreasing the font. 

Let me know if a screen capture is needed.

Sure, image attached. Looks like adding a few pixels to the clipping would solve the problem, but could have the system calculate the correct width for the rendered font instead.

Italics_UI_glitch.PNG

Just noticed after playing with the font size during an adventure, that the fonts in Activity/Ability selection are HUGE and there's no font size widget on the calendar screen:

Font Size Issue.PNG

That said, it might be more consistent to set the UI Font size in "Menu" along with the other UI settings. (Or just not have the font size from story mode affect the other UI elements.)

Also not really an important issue, but I noticed that if you mouse over the Abilities quickly the description is first drawn with a small (normal?) font and then redrawn with the larger font.

Archived