Black Chicken Studios Forums

DLC 17 Bugs

Schwarzbart

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Schwarzbart said:

Is there a reason why I can't get the "Expand Chance of Success - Music Performance Actions +7% "? ... at last this is the only result from the level 7 Favor I request from Professor Chastellain that I didn't get but I got 3x failure to request a favor. Skills shouldn't be a problem as the Musik skills are either 2 or 5 or not unlocked at all. (I'm only near the end of the 1st month)

I keep a save of the day when I call the favor in case you need it.

@Legate of Mineta I Have posted the link for the download in PM if you didn't see it already.

With this Save you also see that Carnage on the Fields is still in my Adventure list despite I already have Explore the Forest of the Broken Pines, so a other Adventure that could be done again if you fail the roll in the first step.

Edit:

Reunion Adventure 04 there is in the game a exit called "Exit 1 - Dedication"

Edit2:

Is there a mix-up with the Professor Name in Overheard Conversation Among Professor? I thought Professor Gammel is the Arithmetic Professor and also the one who saw the poison attack of the familiar was Professor Gammel according to Overheard Conversation Among Elementary Students.

Typos:

Random Event Animal Pen 10: Observation Success:

You have to be quick, there’s no time to waste.

should be

You have to be quick; there’s no time to waste.

Wilderness Survival III

He’s often depicted as either a man in a wolf pelt and various hunting tools such as a knife or a bow and arrow, but in other tales

should be

He’s often depicted as a man in a wolf pelt, carrying various hunting tools such as a knife or a bow and arrows, but in other tales

Professor of Arithmetic, Evdoksie Valenta [this whole piece of lore misspells her name – it is Evdokseia]

treastise…Though many would argue that glamour spells and the relationship phemes is something left to thieves, debutantes and merchant who wish to woo…I endeavor to show in the following how

should be

treatise…Though many would argue that glamour spells and the relationship phemes are something best left to thieves, debutantes, and merchants who wish to woo…I endeavor to show in this treatise how

Edon-Arain Courtyard II

Generation after generation of Edonites had come to this very spot to meet and court their future spouse

should be

Generation after generation of Edonites had come to this very spot to meet and court their future spouses

Random Event Botany 2

How curious, you’ve never seen anything like this before.

should be

How curious. You’ve never seen anything like this before!

Smokey Look [the text associated with this spell keeps switching between Smokey and Smoky]

too weak of a look and the effected is watered down and useless

should be

too weak a look and the effect is watered down and useless

Spacing Errors:

Random Event Disguise/Infiltration 13:

Beneath Seeds option.

Random Event Wardrobe Malfunction 3

Beneath Observation Option.

Random Event Botany 2

Beneath Botany Option.

• 2 weeks later...

Typos:

Spirit Summoning Scroll:

This scroll the summoning and taming of certain relatively harmless spirits.

should be

This scroll discusses and teaches about the summoning and taming of certain relatively harmless spirits.

Sedentary

hese boys and girls are called studious

should be

these boys and girls are called studious

Archived