Black Chicken Studios Forums

DLC 17 Bugs

Schwarzbart

I sometimes use lots of stress activities on a weekend when I already have high amounts of stress. Just make sure to rest on your last action. But really the stress system is really messed up in game, when considering stress minimum modifiers rarely worrking as intended.

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sometimes use lots of stress activities on a weekend when I already have high amounts of stress. Just make sure to rest on your last action. But really the stress system is really messed up in game, when considering stress minimum modifiers rarely worrking as intended.

That trick doesn't work with Stress Bonus, though. That gets added after Rest clears your stress.

A other bug reported over at Steam where I think the team have to look at

http://steamcommunity.com/app/533480/discussions/0/2741975115071368012/

Hi, having an issue where I befriend Malthazar and when I do so it strangely takes away any base stats I have which are being affected by bonus stats. It does the same thing to my stress and vitality maximums. It leaves the stats I have not boosted with friendship bonuses alone. When I hover over the stats it shows the bonuses I'm getting and I assume it's just giving me those without giving me the base stats. I hope it's an easily curable bug, thanks

I still play at the wrongly uploaded steam DLC so the reported things might be fixed:

- Mad Emperor's Ghost 08 one Exit have no text and no text when success or fail it (not sure what I managed)

- Painting 5 give a Temporary increase to Art Appreciation 

There seem to be 2 bugs with the "The Special Summoning" action. It gives the boost to the attribute selected but:

1. The log of actions/results for that day does not list the precise attribute raised. Rather, the log entry is written in such a way as to clearly suggest that an attribute was meant to be listed in the log entry but was not.

2. The stress minimum does not increase by 1, leaving it possible for a character to have 0 stress.

I attach my save game as proof of this. I used the "The Special Summoning" action on the afternoon of 25 Kaliri.

Siming_Shi_20170514_2.ams

The bug that Relationship increases triggered by the skill increase of the player familiar are given to a random student is still there.

I.e. I just raised Society to 2 with Miranda and Olivia Solaria got the +2 Relationship with Contzel Ringraeyer 

I had to change my monitor from a 1920x1200 to a 1280x1024 and there the inventory act now strange (Yes I restarted my PC). When I drag a item it jump toward the lower right away from the mouse. I still can place it using the mouse pointer. The distance is increasing if I move the mouse toward the right and reducing when moving toward the left.

There is a typo in the lore for Stenephan Pastis' Court: Advocate's Platform, where it talk about if he fees that a person makes a good point; it should be feels.

The Aim of Dialectics and its Methods is misspelled in game as The Aim of Dialectics and it's Methods.

Oddly enough, your skill in Synchronicity has given you some understanding of the Master's Mark with which you were bound - and how to suppress it's effects. For four days at a time, you can Slip the Master's Mark, enjoying it's original Increase to Mental Bridging but completely undoing the 90% Increase to Chance of Failure in Mastery.

should be written as

Oddly enough, your skill in Synchronicity has given you some understanding of the Master's Mark with which you were bound - and how to suppress its effects. For four days at a time, you can Slip the Master's Mark, enjoying its original Increase to Mental Bridging but completely undoing the 90% Increase to Chance of Failure in Mastery.

Typo in the Prodigy: Spiritual Background:

...the wisdom of those whom have passed and what can be learned from the world around them.

should be

...the wisdom of those who have passed and what can be learned from the world around them.

Archived