Schwarzbart

DLC 17 Bugs

193 posts in this topic

I current try a new placement of the game windows and encountered a information window that is cut of at the top. Have a look at the screen:

cut of info.jpg

Loading the official DLC apparently crash the game for some buyer at Steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/533480/discussions/0/2741975115081413719/

Edit:  The Character maximum decrease of Prodigy: Life of Avarice still don't work if your not informed of it at the start of the game.

I also have send over the log file to the team of a CTD on load a early game that I couldn't reproduce again.

The Steam crash is pretty odd, but I'll pass that to the Team.

I'll ask about Prodigy as well, and your log as well!

I have a Sunday game save where after I processed the day and then reload it, Prev and Next jump over the active week. Do you need this save?

Shouldn't be necessary, since as far as I know every save does that on occasion. Rather annoying, but it happens.

Its actual 100% of the time for me on at last 10 reload, even after starting the game new.

Edit: decided to send it over to the team as I suspect they will be happy to have it if they can reproduce it on their side.

Looks like Favor that give skill max increase for skill you didn't unlock so far still result in a failed favor. At last that I only have mammals unlocked so far from Zoology is the only reason I can think that my Favor with Regnault Pachait fail over and over.

Skill step increases don't care for whether you're Informed of said skill or not, I don't see why skill level max increases couldn't do the same.

The thing is fixing this issue in the code will also fix the same issue that we have in the backgrounds (i.e. don't have character at the start and Prodigy: Life of Avarice lose its downside) and the less likely issue that some level 10 and 11 rewards not working.