Black Chicken Studios Forums

Part 2

thezooqueen

huh my answer vanished into the void? Then once again:

From what I know the same team is working on Holdfast, Academagia and Scheherazade only VB have a different team.

In my understanding this means that with Academagia still not having year 2 out after 7 years you can expect that there is at last this 7 years delay till you get your Part 2.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

From my understanding BCS plan to release Victory Belles next and with luck it might be this year, what means it would be "only" 3 years + some month late.

Although the Legate said VB and Academagia have different teams working on it, I doubt it by now! That why I think Academagia, that is supposed to be released before BCS start to work on Scheherazade, will be earliest 1 year after the VB release.

That brings us to Scheherazade there is no status change at all after your last question because the team not even started to work on it. I even wonder if our grand children will see the completion of any of this series given how slow BCS brining out new games, even if they somehow manage to limit them self just to the 3 Games and drop things like Holdfast.

(If I be mean I would say BCS have the huge problem that they not find the point when to stop to add new things, and that extend the development till the point where the base engine got to old so they have to replace it ...)

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2020 at 11:40 PM, Legate of Mineta said:

ZooQ;

We want it, too! What Schwarzbart says is correct- VB first, Y2 next, and then 1932. Both 1932 and Holdfast are plotted, with some writing- but there's no production staff to put on them until after VB and Y2, alas!

I wish I could help. If only to abate my need

🐁 A little mouse

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2020 at 11:25 AM, Legate of Mineta said:

ZooQ;

Alas, the hang up is on the resources for the coding part of the team. But, it's coming. :)

For what it is worth, I like this game also. The references are for the most part accurate, as far as I can tell.