Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dyrhet

Favourite Colleges from Steam

29 posts in this topic

Simulation Testers Needed is actually available to anyone not in Godina, and Octavia is indeed Durand exclusive.

So am I literally the only person who's not a great fan of the Keystone adventure?

@Metis: I would be interested in hearing about what you object to in The Keystone Adventure.

For my part, I love Morvidus College the best. The Familiar Distress adventure provides a fascinating look into the life of a non-mage who seems to be the type of person whom Academagia should have educated.

The utter incompetence of the Aultrine Order and Regent di Lucca Alazzo (although I'll admit Salvatore is way beyond his pay grade), primarily, and what I see as confirmation that something Dragon-y is inevitably going to happen in later years. Not that the last one should come as a surprise, but I've encountered one too many situations where bad things happened pretty much because there wouldn't be a story worth telling/final boss (nominally) worth fighting otherwise, and despite all evidence to the contrary I'm pretty much expecting Academagia to get the same treatment. A full-scale Dragon invasion with the threat of a Third Captivity is cool and all, but when I'm trying to play a musician I'm sure it'll just get in the way more than anything.

Actually, it makes sense that "Simulation Testers Needed" Doesn't allow Godina students to run through it, because it was made by Godina students, as the adventure mentions. I'm sure they wanted to see how non-war mages would be able to handle it, because I'm sure most of the Godina students would be able to breeze through it. :)