Black Chicken Studios Forums

Captain's Association, Round 47: Vote by Sunday, 6/4, Afternoon, PST

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I HAVE A CORRECTED BOARD!  WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAVE TO GO UP WHEN I'M AT WORK?  DANO, WHY DID YOU IGNORE THE OTHER CONFIRMED BELLES?  EVERYONE WHO HAS ALREADY VOTED, FEEL FREE TO CHANGE BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T GIVEN ALL THE OPTIONS!

THE REAL FUCKING BOARD.png

3 minutes ago, Dano said:

Until I see pictures of these supposed confirmed Belles, I won't be believing they exist.

Are you blind?  There are pictures of them!  They're ON THE GODDAMNED BOARD!  Since it appears to be absolutely necessary.  LEGATE, WILL YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL CONFIRM THAT THE BELLES ON MY BOARD ARE ALL LEGITIMATE BELLES?  I'm sorry I have to ask this of you, but there seems to be no other way.

Pac, will you please stop yelling at us?  And while you're at it please stop ordering us around. You can post your board and people can just be clear regarding who they are voting for. You kindly gave names so everyone has what they need to vote as they wish. 

You draw more flies with honey than with vinegar. 

I vote HMS Salmon. We need more wubs. :wub:

To Dano: Pac, while a bit explosive, is right. According to the rules BCS laid out, the ships he posted on the board are legitimate votes. Just because they don't have art shown off doesn't mean they aren't a valid choice. It does sound like you're on your high horse a bit with what you said, tonally anyways.

I will stop yelling, and I apologize if I appeared to be giving orders.  But your 3rd and 4th sentences are precisely the issue.  I am angry that people were not given what they needed to vote.  My board, despite being fully made and posted several times previous, was completely ignored.  I've tried using honey, and everyone called me a liar.  I've gone through months of effort to prove myself so that you would believe me.  I (admittedly not very patiently) waited for the previous board to end.  I thought it was finally time to vote for the named belles.  Then four of them are ignored because despite the rest being confirmed, I am still not believed.

Oh, you're believed. You're correct, too, of course. That we can vote for name-only Belles is established. Has been for months.  That doesn't mean some people want to, though.  Rather than rant in caps about those who disagree with you, just make light of the differences and do your own thing. Have fun electioneering. God knows I've had a blast when I do. :-)

Vote early, vote often!  Canvass the graveyards!  Chicago lives! :rolleyes:

The problem is that it's clearly not established enough if the makers of the dang board don't believe it enough to accept it.  They literally determine the possible votes that people will make.  I'm honestly amazed I've gotten as much traction as I have over the past months.  Because even if they're the only ones that don't believe me, they're the only ones that need to so that the belles I fight for can be accepted.

Archived